Birthday Party Coffee Favors - Personalized    

We now offer new personalized birthday coffee favor packets: Http://www.cool-party-favors.com/coffee-favors-birithday-parties.html Visit our page for more info: Cool Party Favors
Posted by Joyce; updated 08/24/06

What Are The Right Accesories For A Beach Party??    

Im having a party for my birthday and it gonna be a beach theme. What decorations should i use? i was thinking about leis and blow up palm trees and some of those fake tropical flowers that u can hang on something. If u got any ideas, please let me know. I NEED SOME ...
Posted by Alexis; updated 08/23/06

FOXWOODS STRIPPERS! MOHEGAN SUN STRIPPERS! 203-981-2056    

Connecticut Striptease, http://www.ct-striptease.com 203-981-2056 ConnecticutÕs Hottest and Wildest Exotic Dancers for Bachelor parties, Birthday parties. Divorce parties. Don`t forget Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun (We do parties there all the time!) Come see the REAL ...
Posted by pootie; updated 08/22/06

Help!    

So im turning thirteen in 3 months and have no idea what to do??? I thought of a jacuzzi party but my birthday is in december so it will be too cold. Please HELP!
Posted by Madi; updated 08/22/06

Debut Program    

Please give me a sample of a debut program for my cousin this coming september. Thanks in advance.
Posted by Kris; updated 08/22/06

Help! I Need A Bounce House For A 4 Year Olds Party    

I am in need of a bounce house for my 3 year olds birthday, but am unable to pay $400 that most places want here in Ottawa. If anyone has a bounce house I can use for the day, I am willing to pick it up and drop it off. Please email me Mandie@happyhip.com Thank ...
Posted by Amanda; updated 08/23/06

Help I Naad A Hall In The Inland Empire Ca. For Cheap    

Somebody please help me i am throwing a debute party for a philipino girl for her 18th birthday and i need a hall in the inland empire but i ned a cheap hall please help me if you have any sugestions. Thank you very much
Posted by Savanna; updated 08/18/06

Any Game Ideas You Have For A Sleepover Yatch Party    

Hi! I was wondering what kind of games you can play on a boat , for a sleepover party. Anyone have any ideas?
Posted by Confused; updated 08/19/06

I Need HELP!    

Hey I need help, It`s my daughter`s 13th birthday and I want to do something special. But I have no idea how to plan a party.
Posted by Jeff; updated 08/19/06

Ariel Little Mermaid Needed     (1 reply)

I am looking for an Ariel character to attend my daughter`s 4th brithday party on September 10 in Brooklyn
Posted by Nicole; updated 08/20/06

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

I`M HAVING A PARTY IN TWO DAYS AND I WAN`T TO DO SOMETHING FUN. I WAS THINKING ABOUT SOME GAMES BUT COULDN`T FIND ANY THAT WOULD BE GOOD FOR MY PARTY. MY PARTY IS GOING TO BE A SLEEPOVER WITH 9-12 GIRLS FROM AGES 12-13. SO FAR WE ARE HAVING A FIRE OUTSIDE AND GOING TO ...
Posted by samantha; updated 08/21/06

Elmo    

Need adult Elmo costume for birthday party.
Posted by Anne Hagan; updated 08/21/06

Kids" Parties In Florida Panhandle    

Costumed Grams, Clowns, Popular Kids` Characters, Face Painting, Balloon Twisting, Magic, Moonwalks, Balloon Deliveries & Decorating for Corporate & Private Events Visit our page for more info: Ba Ba Balloons Singing Grams & Kids' Parties
Posted by anna walrond; updated 08/22/06

Il Send You The 18th Bday Program     (20 replies)

Give me your e-ad and ill send you the 18th birthday party program & script.. Hawaiin & traditional Debut themes
Posted by TIN; updated 08/22/06

Wedding Party    

I am invited to be an emcee of a wedding reception tomorrow August 15, 2006,could you give some samples of script of said party? Thank You for your kindness and generosity. Godbless.
Posted by Alma V. Pantilag; updated 08/13/06

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!     (1 reply)

I`m having my 14th birthday on sept. 16. I kno that it`z a looonng ways away, but i don`t want to end up plannin it like two weeks before like my party last year. I`m a cross in between a goth, punk, geek, wierdo, and just about everythang else.... I was hoping to have ...
Posted by Amanda; updated 08/13/06

Dora The Explorer     (1 reply)

Hello, looking for a dora the explorer for my daughters 3rd b-day party wanted something diffrent. I need a show for central new jersey. Heard there was a dora and a spanish women that does a show at b-day parties. Please help!
Posted by joey; updated 08/14/06

Prince Birthday     (1 reply)

Can anyone help with finding prince birthday supplies for my son`s first birthday
Posted by melanie; updated 08/14/06

Hisgh School Musical    

High School Musical Superstar Productions is Proud to announce the completion of their first "High School Musical" show. This production, featuring 10 singers/dancers was recently performed at the Alper JCC located in Kendall to rave reviews. The show consists of ...
Posted by Rob Guerra; updated 08/15/06

Dora Impersonator    

Hello, I would like some information on finding a Dora the Explorer impersonator for my daughter`s party in Orlando, Florida.
Posted by Carra; updated 08/15/06

Husbands 30th Birthday    

I am doing a very simple party, I wanna keep it as close to a regular party as possible except I have to rent a hall because the guest list is HUGE. So it will be potluck, byob, and now someone mentioned to me asking for money instead of gifts because all he wants is ...
Posted by Brandy; updated 08/15/06

Plz We Need Ur Help So If U Have The Heart....    

Hi mi bffl has her 13th bday in december but we live in S. Florida so we need some really good ideas. Remember two things wen u repost. 1 december 2 florida She really wants thiz to go good so ur help is apperiactied~!~
Posted by Em and Shel; updated 08/16/06

PONY RENTAL    

I would like to know how much it will be for me to rent a pony for my childs 3rd birthday in atlanta ga.Will you be availble on Aug 26 i know its soon but it was a last minute thing.
Posted by Brittany Moore; updated 08/16/06

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 08/17/06

Tasteful 50th Birthday Ideas    

Help! I`m planning a surprise 50th for a friend. He is pretty sensitive so I`d rather not do the typical "Over the Hill" black theme. Instead, I`d like to do something more uplifting. I`ve seen many themes for "This is your life" type parties...however the problem is ...
Posted by Michelle; updated 08/18/06