Tents, Tables, Chairs, Bounces, Rentals And More In NY!!    

Frankie`s Carnival Time is your one stop shop for all your birthday party needs! We rent Popcorn and Cotton Candy Machines, Carnival Games (New and Classic), Hot Dog Carts, Ice Cream Carts, Sno Cone Machines, Slushy Machines, Tents, Tables, Chairs, Bounces and so much ...
Posted by Wayne Baker; updated 04/23/06

SwEeT SIxTeEn     (1 reply)

Hi my name is dionne i`m 15 an from miami, florida. I have a twin sister and we would like to have a sweet 16 on our actual birthday (june 8) we already picked our 8 friends to be apart in the actual party but we haven`t started planning because me and my twin sister ...
Posted by Dionne; updated 04/23/06

SWEET SIXTEEN     (3 replies)

Help. Trying to plan my daughters sweet 16th party. I need a hall and caterer within reason.
Posted by Pamzie; updated 04/23/06

CANDLE LIGHTING CEREMONY BOARD     (2 replies)

I design personalized candle ceremony boards For Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Quince, Sweet 16 Designed to any theme.... Call for info 917 306-9158 Http://home.att.net/~vcruzado Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg
Posted by VIRG; updated 04/23/06

SwEET SiXtEEn     (2 replies)

I will be 16 in may, and i want to have a really fun party, but i have a very small budget. Please help with any tipd/ideas you may have. My favorite colors are pink and black so go from there? please send your ideas/tips to duckzgoquack16@aol.com thanks.
Posted by Hayden; updated 04/23/06

SWEET 16 ANYONE??!!!     (2 replies)

My birthday is this summer and i have no idea what to do for a party!!! i don`t want it to be too hot, (because it is in August and that is shorts weather time) and i know a lot of people with a hawaiin themed party so i want something different and I want a girl/guy ...
Posted by Elise; updated 04/23/06

17th Birthday     (1 reply)

My best friend is turning 17 in a couple of weeks. He is the sweetest guy. I want to do something special for him. Do you have any suggestions? He doesn`t want anything too big. A party at his house.. But I want to do something bigger. I`ll talk to his mom and see if ...
Posted by Emily; updated 04/19/06

ANIMATED DORA THE EXPLORER     (3 replies)

I am looking for an animated Dora The Explorer to come to my daughter 2 year birthday party this June in Washington, DC.
Posted by KEESHA; updated 04/20/06

DORA/ELMO/BARNEY/POOH-MORE! WE SERVE ALL OF U.S.!    

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM THANK YOU! Visit our page for more info: Fun Factory ...
Posted by jeff; updated 04/20/06

Scavenger Hunt Sports Theme    

Hi, I need some ideas of how to do a 9th Birthday Scavenger Hunt with a Sports Theme. I know its crazy. Ideas anyone???? Thanks, Diane
Posted by Diane ; updated 04/20/06

Debut Party    

Please furnish me a copy of 18th birthday script and programme for my friend`s debut party.i`ll be one of the emcees.send it to my e-mail as soon as possible 4 the party will be held tommorow. Thanks a lot.Godbless
Posted by myleen calimlim; updated 04/21/06

Need A Cheap Party Rental Facility    

Last year I planned my father in laws 50th. Rented a pavillion but had a ton of issues. Electicity went out and outlets wouldn`t work was told there was a fridge and there wasn`t and poor restroom facilities. Plus no one working parks department on weekends so no help. ...
Posted by Trin; updated 04/21/06

13th B Day Ideas    

I need a super cool idea for my birthday.i like the thirteen going on thirty idea but i was thinking of somthing else.i neeeeeeeed HELP.ideas please.
Posted by kelsey; updated 04/22/06

50th Birthday    

Rock from 50`s to 80`s, maybe a little new country, Sat May 20th
Posted by Quintin Pearson; updated 04/22/06

13 Year Old Birthday Party Sleepover     (2 replies)

My birthday is coming up in May and i was planing to have a sleepover or something else. If you have any suggestions on what i should do please email me at hiphop5893@yahoo.com.
Posted by Precious; updated 04/17/06

Have Any Ideas For My Birthday Party?     (1 reply)

Hey i want to have a fun b-day party what should i do? -Rae
Posted by Rae; updated 04/17/06

BIG 4-0     (1 reply)

40th Surprise Bday party ideas? Luau? help! Limited budget
Posted by SherBear; updated 04/17/06

Henna Tattoos Are Great For Birthday Parties    

Henna tattoos are a great activity to do at birthday parties. If you are in the Southern California area, I`m available for parties. Please check out my website for samples of my work. Visit our page for more info: Lernie Beuler
Posted by Lernie; updated 04/17/06

DORA/ELMO/BARNEY/JOJO-MORE! WE SERVE ALL OF U.S.!    

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM THANK YOU! Visit our page for more info: Fun Factory ...
Posted by jeff; updated 04/17/06

16th Bday Party    

Hey im having a 16th bday party in about a month and i need ideas. Im having a pool party at my house but i need ideas for games or other activities. HELP PLEASE:).
Posted by Mandy; updated 04/17/06

DORA/ELMO/BARNEY/POOH-MORE! WE SERVE ALL OF U.S.!!    

Posted by jeff; updated 04/18/06

Super Sweet Sixteens    

Hi everyone! I`m a writer on a teen mag in the UK and we`re doing an article on Super Sweet 16 and we need some of YOU to get involved! If you`re intereted in being featured in THE BEST teen mag in the UK chatting about your party then email me on Katy....
Posted by Katy Brent; updated 04/19/06

DORA/ELMO/BARNEY/POOH-MORE! WE SERVE ALL OF U.S.!    

Posted by jeff; updated 04/19/06

14 Year Old Party, Needs Ideas!!     (3 replies)

My daughter is throwing her 14th birthday party this May and we still have no ideas. She says she wants it to be a party everyone will remember. We nreally need ideas, so if you could, please give us some ideas, or better yet, explain a party you (or your daughter) has ...
Posted by Emily; updated 04/19/06

Philadephia Children's Parties Elmo 866 333 2     (8 replies)

New Jersey Children`s Parties Elmo 866 333 2623 Dora Visits DE 866 333 2623 Philadelphia Spider-Man Kids Party Poo Bear Power Ranger 866 333 2623 Delaware Buzz Spongebob Kids parties NJ PA DE Princesss Parties 866 333 2623 Amazing Characters visits Your Childs Birthday ...
Posted by Spider-Man Nj DE; updated 04/19/06