Sleepover For Teens    

I`m hosting an end of the year sleepover for me & my friends(7th Grade-8th Grade) and I don`t know what games would be fun and hilarious. I also can`t decide on what junk foods would be good. Please Help!!!
Posted by alex; updated 06/02/06

DORA/BARNEY/ELMO/JOJO-MORE! WE SERVE ALL OF U.S.!    

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM THANK YOU! Visit our page for more info: Fun Factory ...
Posted by Jeri Anne; updated 06/02/06

Cinderella Party For 4year Old Girls & BOYS     (11 replies)

My daughter who will be 4 yrs.old wants a Cinderella party. The task at hand is how to make it also enjoyable for boys her age. She has alot of friends who are boys who will be invited. Any ideas??
Posted by Angel; updated 06/01/06

13 YEAR OLD BACKYARD PARTY     (1 reply)

Im turning 13 June 12 and to me thats a BIG thing. I dont know what games to play. HELP ME !!!!
Posted by TAYLAH; updated 06/01/06

18th B-Day    

Please send me an 18th b-day program. Can you help me create a script in hosting a debut party. Can you make my speech for my daughter`s 18th b-day?
Posted by joniline tabada; updated 06/01/06

Re: Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

When I host a party with groups your age a great game is the frozen t-shirt game. Split into 2 or three groups. Each group gets a frozen t-shirt that wa prepared the night before. (2 cups of water in a bag with a wet,neatly folded shirt) first group to thaw, unfold and ...
Posted by Hits and GIggles; updated 06/01/06

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM THANK YOU! Visit our page for more info: Fun Factory ...
Posted by Jeri Anne; updated 05/29/06

50th Birthday Party    

I am planning a 50th birthday for my mom and we are going to have a dj there but we are unsure if to have the dj there throughout the whole party or have him come later? any ideas or suggestions??!! Also any other cool ideas would be appreciated!!
Posted by laura; updated 05/30/06

Posted by Jeri Anne; updated 05/30/06

Costumed Characters, Clowns, Magicians, Jugglers    

Make Your Next Event Memorable Call now for your FREE consultation and discover how to add excitement to your next event. Also, request the FREE newsletter, "Discover Entertainment". RHK Entertainment 703-691-8318 Email: keith@rhkentertainment.com Visit our ...
Posted by Keith; updated 05/30/06

My Super Sweet Sixteen    

I need a big ballroom with no catering for about 200 people..the party is in new york ...perferably some place in the bronx..
Posted by Sigourney; updated 05/31/06

Scavenger Hunt    

Lea - could you also email me a list of mall scavenger hunt ideas? Also, and luau party ideas? I am taking my girl scout troop camping this summer. The campground theme that weekend is luau weekend and I thought i`d come up with some games to play to fill in any ...
Posted by Tina; updated 06/01/06

DORA/BARNEY/ELMO/JOJO-MORE! WE SERVE ALL OF U.S.! FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM THANK ...
Posted by Jeri Anne; updated 06/01/06

Please Help Before My Big Sweet 16 Gets Here    

I need some BIG HELP!!!!! i need to know where to find a sweet 16 outfit and a place to have a big party. Please help me i never really had a real birthday party before and my aunt said that she would help me throw a big sweet 16 because i never had a birthday EVER now ...
Posted by LeAnne; updated 06/01/06

Posted by Jeri Anne; updated 05/25/06

Desparate Need Of Banquet Hall!!    

I am planning a BIG Birthday for myself and in desparate need of a place that can handle 200+ guests! I need a place that can handle a DJ, 200guests, go-go dancers, alcohol, and alot of FUN! Please help me!
Posted by SteevO; updated 05/25/06

What To Do    

Im goin to have a party soon and i need help with some idaes i only have 1 idea and thats truth or dare can u name a couple ideas
Posted by paige; updated 05/25/06

Harley Davidson Anyone?    

Throwing a Harley Davidson party - look no farther for Centerpieces, favors and MORE! Be sure to visit www.cmbcrafts.com where you may see some examples of my work. All items are custom made to YOUR details, colors flowers and more making them unique to your very ...
Posted by Connie; updated 05/26/06

Barney    

Barney will you com to my son 2nd birthday
Posted by iris santana; updated 05/26/06

Posted by Jeri Anne; updated 05/26/06

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM THANK YOU! Visit our page for more Visit our page for ...
Posted by Jeri Anne; updated 05/27/06

GIRLS BIRTHDAY    

MY DAUGHTER LOVES THE BRATZ. I REALLY NEED ONE OR 2 PEOPLE IN BRATZ COSTUME TO COME OUT FOR HER BIRTHDAY. I KNOW IT WOULD MAKE HER SO HAPPY. THANK YOU!!!!!
Posted by MARA; updated 05/27/06

Dora Entertainer     (3 replies)

I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO DRESS UP LIKE DORA THE EXPOLORER OR ENTERTAIN FOR MY DAUGHTERS 2 YEARS BIRTHDAY ON JUNE 10, 2006 I AM IN CHICAGO THANKS!
Posted by irene; updated 05/28/06

HARLEY DAVIDSON ANYONE?    

Be sure to visit www.cmbcrafts.com where you may see some examples of my work. All Harley Davidson items are custom made to YOUR details, colors flowers and more making them unique to your very special day. Email me anytime I am always very happy to help. ...
Posted by Connie; updated 05/28/06

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM THANK YOU! Visit our page for more info Visit our ...
Posted by Jeri Anne; updated 05/28/06