DORA/BARNEY/ELMO/JOJO-MORE! WE SERVE ALL OF U.S.!    

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM THANK YOU Visit our page for more info: Fun Factory ...
Posted by Jeri Anne; updated 06/17/06

13th Birthday    

My sister is having a 13th birthday party and I have to plan it. I really don`t know what kinds of things a 13 year old girl likes. Please HELP!!
Posted by Jessica; updated 06/17/06

Party Caricaturist In Southeast Florida    

Caricatures Artist-Cartoonist with 30 years experience entertains party guests from Miami to West Palm Beach,FL. See my website: (954) 856-9689 for info & availability. Visit our page for more info: Caricatures by Jeff Sterling
Posted by Jeff Sterling; updated 06/16/06

DORA/BARNEY/ELMO/JOJO-MORE! WE SERVE ALL OF U.S.!     (1 reply)

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM THANK YOU! Visit our page for more info: Fun Factory ...
Posted by Jeri Anne; updated 06/16/06

DORA/BARNEY/ELMO/JOJO-MORE! WE SERVE ALL OF U.S.!     (1 reply)

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM THANK YOU! Visit our page for more info: Fun Factory ...

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM THANK YOU Visit our page for more info: Fun Factory ...

Dora     (1 reply)

I am looking for a Dora character in or around the area of Chino Hills, California.
Posted by Andrea; updated 06/13/06

BREAKFAST CLUB!!!    

I am having a movie party in 3 days and I need the TV version of the breakfast club because the regular version is rated R and the parents of the kids coming might not like it! If anyone has the tv version or knows where to find one please contact me @ ...
Posted by Lucy; updated 06/13/06

Cinderella     (3 replies)

I am looking for a Cinderella for hire for my daughter`s 4 year old birthday. Do you know of any around Birmingham Alabama? I would greatly appreciate any help in this matter . Thank You
Posted by Tia; updated 06/13/06

My 16th Birthday Party (please Help)     (1 reply)

My birthday is in 3 months and i really want a great party but i jst dont know what to do i really want a theme and i just dont know what yet i`ve checked everywhere on the computer but nothing jumps out. If you have any ideas please feel free to throw them at me ...
Posted by sara; updated 06/14/06

Sleepover/ Pool Party    

Hi ppl! this isnt really a game but if you have a pool and you want to have a sleepover, tell ppl to bring their bathing suits and you gan go night swimming! i did and it was awesome!
Posted by samantha; updated 06/15/06

Unforgettable Cakes    

Kellys sweet rewards located in Connecticut has built a reputation for memorable cake designs. Including the much talked about 5 foot mummy cake.. Check out the website.....www.kellysweetrewards.com Visit our page for more info: Kellys Sweet Rewards - Unique Cakes
Posted by kelly; updated 06/15/06

Sweet 16     (1 reply)

Im having a sweet 16 in 2008 and i need help finding someone that can help me in the themes and i need to find a place like a ballroom/dance room and i need help finding invitations creators and DJ`s in parkland/coral springs florida.
Posted by Rina; updated 06/15/06

18th Birthday Program    

Hi!Please send me a copy of a traditional debut program.Thank you so much!
Posted by baby; updated 06/16/06

Need Help    

I need to know what games to play other than truth or dare that can tell secrets and stuff like that
Posted by kelsey; updated 06/09/06

Posted by Jeri Anne; updated 06/10/06

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games     (1 reply)

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 06/10/06

Posted by Jeri Anne; updated 06/11/06

Cinderella Cakes And It's Themes    

Is there any where in the New York NY area where we can go to purchase cinderella cakes and cinderella items from if so please let me know a.s.a.p Thank You
Posted by adrienne; updated 06/11/06

A Sweet 16 Boy/Girl Party     (1 reply)

Hey! My birthday is in November and I am wanting to have a Sweet Sixteen Boy/Girl party and I am looking for some fun games to play. I`ve found a few really fun ones, but they all seem to have to do with kissing - which is fine, but I need -some- that aren`t kissing ...
Posted by Whitney; updated 06/11/06

HELPPPP PLEASSSEEE!!!    

I need to find a place to have a sweet sixteen somewhere in New York City, or Queens Ny. If anyone has any ideas im open....i know this might sound like im a procratsinator but i need to book a place this week or next week at the latest....thanx sooo much if u have one ...
Posted by Allie; updated 06/11/06

Sweet Sixteen Party Ideas    

I am having a hawaiian themed sweet 16 any suggestions?????
Posted by Amanda; updated 06/12/06

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games     (1 reply)

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 06/12/06

Rental Equiptment, June 17th    

Hi, I need to rent a drink machine and chocolate fountain for a Luau party this weekend. This is for a 12 year olds birthday party, so no alcohol and we are looking to have this delivered. I know it is last minute, but if someone could email me and send me in the ...
Posted by Lindsay; updated 06/12/06

Birthday    

I need help i really dont no what to do for my 12 b1 day party i need games i need somewere to have it the hole pacge i was thinkin a hotel or maybe a pool party or just maybe a girls only sleepover So you can email them to me at anglekiss_15@yahoo.com
Posted by Kenesha; updated 06/12/06