What Do I Do?    

OMG! I am turning 13 in September and I don`t know if I`m too old to be having a party, but I love my friends so much and I just think it would be fun one last time for my first teen year. I have no clue what to do, and only so much time to think. I don`t want it to be ...
Posted by Sammy; updated 07/30/06

Baby Einstien Cake     (2 replies)

I need to find a bakery that will make a baby einstien cake.
Posted by Amy; updated 07/30/06

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 07/28/06

DISNEY PRINCESSES ANYONE?    

A very popular theme and I have added pictures to my web site, from personalized plates, centerpieces and favors ! I would love to help! Www.cmbcrafts.com Email me anytime ! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by Connie; updated 07/29/06

HARLEY DAVIDSON BIRTHDAY, ANNIVERSARY'S & MORE    

HARLEY DAVIDSON centerpieces, favors, etc. All personalized to your event a must see! Www.cmbcrafts.com Email me anytime happy to help! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by Connie; updated 07/29/06

Mall Scavenger Hunt    

I NEED A COPY OF THE MALL SCAVENGER HUNT LIST. I AM HAVING MY DAUGHTER A MALL SCAVENGER HUNT THIS FRIDAY 7/4/06. MY IS A PHOTO SCAVENGER HUNT. DO YOU THINK THE MALL WILL SAY SOMETHING ABOUT TAKING PICTURES. LEA POSTED ON 5/1/06 THAT SHE HAD A LIST. COULD YOU E MAIL IT ...
Posted by carmen dunaway; updated 07/29/06

Help For A Birthday Party Idea!     (1 reply)

Hello! Everyone, My husband is having a birthday party that it`s a white & yellow affair attire.And he`s turning 33 years old,it`s a a bar thats really nice.What `can i use to decorated this bar with small table`s and a bar locations that`s round and seats 25 bar ...
Posted by Tasha; updated 07/28/06

I NEED HELP!! A.S.A.P!!     (4 replies)

Help! I need help! my birthday is next month and I don`t have that many ideas of what to do. All I know is that it will be a sleepover and I can have 5 girls. Got any ideas of games to play?? what to do?? anything?? Tell me all of your ideas! I would LOVE it! all i ...
Posted by Bethany; updated 07/28/06

12 Year Old Party Themes Witth Boys    

I am tuening 12 and i need themes
Posted by D; updated 07/28/06

Help!! I Need Ideas For My 14th     (1 reply)

I`m having my 14th birthday on september 16th, but i can`t have a party on the exact weekend(since my mom & dad r makin me go to some dumb wedding that i don`t know nebody). I kno that it`z a looonng ways away, but i don`t want it to end up like my party last year, ...
Posted by Amanda; updated 07/28/06

SON'S 2ND BIRTHDAY     (1 reply)

My little boy will be turning 2 on August 21st. I need ideas on what to do for his party. Last year, we just had mostly family and friends over for a hot dog/hamburger cookout. But now that he actually has friends, I want to do something more kid friendly, but still at ...
Posted by Dani; updated 07/28/06

21st Birthday Cabaret In DC,MD,VA Area    

I am trying to get ideas together to decorate for the cabaret. Please anyone have ideas where exactly to find stuff that says 21 on it, please share. P.S. The party is for a male so nothing to girly, colorful or nothing like that. I do know that I am going for a classy ...
Posted by SW; updated 07/28/06

NEED BLUE CARE BEAR COSTUME TO RENT FOR 5TH BIRTHDAY PAR    

Does anyone know of any place in Houston, TX where I can find a blue (light blue) care bear suit to rent for my daughters birthday party on 8/19? I have called Frankel`s here in Houston and they only have a brown one. Any suggestions would help. Thank you.
Posted by Emiliann; updated 07/28/06

Searching For A Dora The Explorer In Dallas, TX     (3 replies)

I need a dora the explorer impersonator for a bday party in July 06.
Posted by Angie; updated 07/28/06

Birthday Trouble    

I am turning 13 in september on Laborday Weekend and i dont know what kind of party I should have. And how do i get people to come.My Parents are going to Chaparone and she wont let me have any boys sleep over and I only have 15 people invited. And I want to have a ...
Posted by Eva; updated 07/26/06

My Birthday     (4 replies)

Hi my name is Ashley and my birthday is September 24.Well i`m having a party i call my Fancy Fourteen,i want it to be a party no one will forget.Its gonna be a dance party--i rented the Magnolia Creek Wedding Hall for it and its gonna be a formal occasion.I have a ...
Posted by Ashley; updated 07/26/06

Need Ideas For Son's 13th Birthday In October     (3 replies)

Hey!! You boy`s out there I need idea`s for my son`s birthday. Help!!!
Posted by Football Mom; updated 07/26/06

Slumber    

So me and my bff are doing a sleepover tonight. I have no idea what we can do. My e-mail address is lauren14smith@yahoo.com. Please e-mail me. I`m desprete.
Posted by lauren; updated 07/26/06

High School Musical    

Superstar Productions is Proud to announce the completion of their first "High School Musical" show. This production, featuring 10 singers/dancers was recently performed at the Alper JCC located in Kendall to rave reviews. The show consists of seven of the most ...
Posted by Rob Guerra; updated 07/26/06

Party Program 4 My 18th Debut Party On 12/7/06    

Please provide me an idea of the program for my niece who is going to celebrate her 18th birthday debut on Aug. 12, 2006 at the Philippine Plaza. Please if you could e-mail it to Me on my address as soon as possible. Thank you
Posted by ruby torres; updated 07/27/06

20% OFF ALL ORDERS THIS WEEK ONLY!    

Be sure to visit www.cmbcrafts.com 20% off of all orders placed this week! For unique Centerpieces, Favors and Gifts to make your special day just what you are dreaming of. All pictures are just examples of orders I have done - I custom make every item to your ...
Posted by Connie; updated 07/27/06

18th Birthday Party Speeches     (1 reply)

Can any-one help with examples of 18th Birthday party speeches for a boy Thank-you
Posted by Tracee; updated 07/27/06

14th Bday Sleepover In 2 Days NOTHING PLANED HELP     (1 reply)

Okay my best friends are coming over in two days we are going skating but thats only from 2 to 4 then they come to my house i want to impress them case they think ive got stuff planed but i dont ive been mysterious about everything after skating!!!! Help Katie
Posted by katie; updated 07/27/06

13 BIRTHDAY!! HELP     (4 replies)

I need major help picking out what to do i might like rent a stretch hummer or limo and go somewhere to hang out please email me if you have any cool ideas.
Posted by bridgette; updated 07/27/06

Spiderman And Dora    

I will be throwing a birthday party for my son on the 2nd of September 2006, and the theme will be Dora and Spiderman. There will be a total of 25+ kids because it will be thrown at his daycare center (that my mom owns). He lives in Copperas Cove, Texas (about 45 ...
Posted by Jennifer; updated 07/28/06