Stuff A Friend/Animals,Bears, Dolls, Great Party Idea    

Announcing Stuff A Friend-a mobile stuffing workshop that comes to you! Heling hospitalized children.......... Chose one and email me! You only get these deals through me :)Visit my website for more products! Gift certificates now available and new products always ...
Posted by lara; updated 09/05/06

"Yoffi"-------Beautiful Pearls-------"Yoffi"    

Hi: Valentino here in NYC. If you love "PEARLS" then you must check out my -Yoffi Online Site-. WOW --------------Good Quality at a "Great Price"----------------- Take care---------------------------------------Valentino Visit our page for more info: Valentino's ...
Posted by Valentino; updated 09/05/06

Debut Script And Programme    

Pls send me a copy for a script and programme for a debut I relly need it this thursday... Hope somebody will help me with this big prob. Of mine by the way E-mail add is jramier_1001@yahoo.com
Posted by marjorie; updated 09/05/06

Fear Factor B-Day Party For 6 Yr Olds    

I am having a fear factor party for my to be 6 yr old (boy) in March. March is a very unpredictable month for weather so I need to do all activies inside. We will have the party for 2 to 3 hours depending on what we plan. Any ideas for 6 yr olds. Not to gross, but ...
Posted by Amber; updated 09/05/06

Japanese Birthday Party 9 Yr Old Boy    

I am having a Japanese themed b-day party for my to be 9 yr old (boy) in March. I have some food ideas and a craft but can not really think of any games and stuff. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks
Posted by Amber; updated 09/05/06

Oh but play at night
Posted by Catheine; updated 09/05/06

How To Organize 18th Birthday...    

Hi!do you know where i can buy cd`s or books on how to organize an 18th birthday in filipino tradtion.thanks
Posted by Gelan Stenhaug; updated 09/03/06

13 Year Old Birthday Party Sleepover    

I need ideas. I am having a party in 2 weeks . I know i am having a sleepover . I just need games ASAP.
Posted by Samantha; updated 09/03/06

Party    

I need games now . P.S. I am a girl

Birthday Pary/Sleep Over     (1 reply)

HELP!!! Im having a birthday party/sleepover and i cant find any fun games to play. Im having about 5-10 fifteen year old girls comming over in a couple of weeks. We are going to be outside most of the time. I would really like games that are easy to set up but ...

Outdoor Birthday Party HELP!!!    

Hi! i hav decided 2 hav my 13th birthday party outside but (i know its a long time away lol) it`ll be in the cold british winter... I`m going 2 hav a bonfire 2 keep my 30-ish guests warm however i need some games that will be easy to do in the near dark that will keep ...
Posted by jessi; updated 09/04/06

Henna Tattoos For Your Birthday Party     (1 reply)

Temporary tattoos are all the rage! Henna is extremely popular with teenagers, and absolutely perfect for birthday parties! Each guest can get a different design, including a very special one for the guest of honor. Visit www.HennaByHeather.com to view a gallery of ...
Posted by Henna by Heather; updated 09/04/06

Re:About 18th Birthday Party!     (1 reply)

Please I need your help ,I`ll be hosting 18th birthday party and this is my first time, I don`t know what to say during the introduction and during the whole party to keep it alive. It`s a formal party so if you can you can give me example`s of what to say...
Posted by Ireland; updated 09/04/06

Help    

I don`t no what theam I should do 4 my 13th Birthday Party!!! I always have the best parties out of the girls in my class. I don`t want it to be lame. I`ve done like every theam I can think of HELP me!!!!
Posted by Marisa; updated 09/04/06

Princess Party     (3 replies)

I`m looking for a princess of disney for my daughter`s birthday party on september 9th and a moon bouncing of the theme for kids between 1- 5 years old
Posted by heidi; updated 09/02/06

Granddaughter 3 Year Birthday Party     (2 replies)

I need a spongebob costume for my granddaughter 3rd birthday party this Dec. 06, if you can help me I would truly be grateful. Mrs. Boyd I`m located in Valdosta Ga., South of Atlanta Ga.
Posted by Eileen; updated 09/01/06

Pre-Teen Halloween Costume Party    

I need ideas to keep a group of pre-teen 11 and 12 year old girls and boys busy at a Halloween costume party.
Posted by helpful mom; updated 09/01/06

Program,Speech For A Debut Party    

Pls help how to make a debut program,speeches,and the like
Posted by richard; updated 09/02/06

Country Singer & KJ    

Country singer performing today and yesterdays top country rock and balads plus oldies, soft rock and classics, as well as Hosting karaoke at it`s best where I make you and your guests the STAR. See my site or call 908-565-4651-NJ Visit our page for more info: Not ...
Posted by Will Flemings; updated 09/02/06

Help! Need Birthday Party For A 12 Year Old!     (4 replies)

Help! I am turning 12 next week and I have no idea what to do! i ususally have a party of like 5 or 6, and i always hae a sleepover. I like to have big birthdays, so please help!
Posted by Shannon; updated 09/02/06

Birthday Party     (2 replies)

Hey i am having a birthday party in 1 week and i cant find any games to play or things to do..we are all 13 and 14 so nothing chidish. Also there will only be girls and they are pretty much up to anything! PLEASE HELP ME!!!...please reply
Posted by kelly; updated 09/02/06

16th Birthday     (1 reply)

Hi i really need some help i am 15 and turning 16 in October and i have absolutely no clue for what to do. I want it to be fun and memorable but also kinda cheap thers only gonna be a few close friends or even more . I really need some help. I live ion Birminghan ...
Posted by bluedee; updated 09/02/06

URGENT! 12th Birthday Party In 3 Days!!! NEED IDEAS!     (1 reply)

Ok, my 12th birthday is in exactly 3 days, and I don`t have a thing planned. We are probably going to rent a movie, eat pizza, and that`s all I have. Any suggestions? Hopefully that don`t require much work and time to put together?
Posted by Tim; updated 09/02/06

10 Year Old Birthday Party     (1 reply)

HELP!!! im having a party for my daughter ( 10yrs ) also my nephew ( 10yrs ) i have no idea what to do for fun. Games? please help ASAP.
Posted by cindy ; updated 09/02/06

Birthday Party     (1 reply)

I don`t have any friends in this state. I am having a birthday sep and I don`t know what to do my sister and my mom and dad is going to be there so please help!!! ASAP
Posted by Kelsie; updated 09/02/06