Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games     (1 reply)

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 08/04/06

Debut Program    

Can I request for a sample program for debut party? My daughter will be having a debut on January. Can you please give me also some suggested venue for the party? Please consider a budget constraint party.
Posted by eleanor santiago; updated 08/04/06

Prayer    

Please send me a meaningful prayer for a debut party.. Thank you..
Posted by jenelyn; updated 08/03/06

No Clue For 13th Party    

Hey everybody My 13th b-day is in a few weeks and i have no idea what to do for my party. I am not a girly girl, but mostly all my friends are. I do not know a theme that i could do that we would all like. PS- i live in a big house with a big backyard and pool. ...
Posted by hollywood; updated 08/03/06

UNIQUE & PERSONALIZED CENTERPIECES, FAVORS AND GIFTS!    

Be sure to visit www.cmbcrafts.com For unique Centerpieces, Favors and Gifts to make your special day just what you are dreaming of. All pictures are just examples of orders I have done - I custom make every item to your detail. Email me anytime I am happy to ...
Posted by Connie; updated 08/04/06

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 08/04/06

FUN PSYCHIC READINGS BY RENOWN PSYCHIC JACKIE BARRETT    

Jackie Barrett is a renown psychic medium w/ over 23yrs experience & has been featured on Access Hollywood, A&E and several newspapers & magazines. Jackie can make your next event a memorable one w/ her amazingly accurate readings & her uplifitng personality. Jackie is ...
Posted by jackie barrett; updated 08/02/06

Sleep Over    

I am going to have a sleep over!!!And i dont know wat to do and what i should have in it!!! There will be 7 girls only!!!! what should i do!!We are in the age of 10- 11
Posted by Ceren; updated 08/02/06

Birthday Invitations With Photo    

I am having a surprise 18th birthday for my son, I want to print invitations from home, using my own photo but the program I have no loner works. Does anyone know of a free site where I can print invitaions using my own photo or know how I can desing it in word.
Posted by K; updated 08/03/06

18th Birthday In Las Vegas~    

Hey my birthday is coming up this october and im lost at what to do i want to do something extravagant bc its my 18th of course but theres not too many things i can think of..living in vegas and most my friends arent 18! please help!
Posted by Jenni; updated 08/03/06

Sleepover Ideas Pleez????     (3 replies)

OK so I`m having a sleepover tomorrow with 3 people and I have no ideas on what to do!!!! We like to do games a lot. So any game ideas?
Posted by hElP!!!!; updated 08/03/06

Help I Need Hawaiian Dancers    

Help i am throwing a hawaiian sweet sixteen party in utah. I need help finding hawaiian dancers, please help. Fire dancers and knife dancers would also work any type of luau dancing.
Posted by jessica ; updated 08/03/06

Have The Best Birthday Ever!    

And Affordable---I (and many others across the country) offer deals on birtthday parties. Especially if they are Sun-Fri. Here is my tip: Get a DJ that has a projector and a screen. He plays games and music for 2 hours and then puts on the movie of your choice! It ...
Posted by james ; updated 08/03/06

Re: Pre Teen Birthday Scavenger Hunt    

Leah could you send me some malls or the mall you went to have your daughters scavenger huntcarliasharicesteele@yahoo.com
Posted by Diane; updated 08/03/06

Sweet 16th    

I have a really big problem! i want to go and climb the sydney habour bridge for my 16th bithday but i also want to have my friends over and do something! plz help if you have any ideas!
Posted by megann; updated 07/31/06

Boy's Birthday/Tom Sawyer/Huck Finn     (2 replies)

My son will be turning seven soon; he is into Mark Twain and such, and I was hoping to have a Tom Sawyer/Huckleberry Finn theme of some sort. There is a wooded area behind our house, and our neighborhood backs up to a creek. Any ideas for activities, games, or food? ...
Posted by Sarah; updated 07/31/06

Spa Parties- Mobile Massage Los Angeles    

Mobile spa services for your birthday,bachelorette party, baby shower, girls night in, wedding anniversary and more. Bond and enjoy spa services in the comfort of home or hotel suite. Choose from massages, mini facials, foot and hand treatments, manicures and ...
Posted by Helen Hodgson; updated 07/31/06

12 Yr Old Girl's Capture The Flag Party    

I am planning an October birthday party and thinking of doing capture the flag for about 30 boys and girls. Our parties have always been a big hit in the past so I want to make it special. I have never had more than 10 girls for any of the past parties nor have I done ...
Posted by Lisa; updated 07/31/06

FOXWOODS STRIPPERS! MOHEGAN SUN STRIPPERS! 203-981-2056    

Connecticut Striptease, http://www.ct-striptease.com 203-981-2056 ConnecticutÕs Hottest and Wildest Exotic Dancers for Bachelor parties, Birthday parties. Divorce parties. Don`t forget Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun (We do parties there all the time!) Come see the REAL ...
Posted by pootie; updated 08/01/06

Sweet 16     (1 reply)

Hey everybody ! i am trying to plan my sweet 16 { which by the way i can`t wait untill novemeber ! ) my theme is a "night club" theme...i have some friends who will probably let me use their lights , fog machine..etc..but the only problem is i have no place to hold my ...
Posted by Stephanie ; updated 08/01/06

Don't Know What To Do For 13th B-Day Party    

I need some ideas for my 13th birthday party
Posted by Lacie; updated 08/01/06

Happy Birthday Coffee Favors Personalized    

We now offer personalized birthday coffee packet favors. You can order a silver scoop to go with them for a great favor. Http://store.cool-party-favors.com/coffee-favors-birithday-parties.html Visit our page for more info: Cool Party Favors
Posted by Joyce; updated 08/01/06

Debut Program    

URGENT!!! I WAS INVITED TO BE THE EMCEE/COORDINATOR OF A FRIEND`S DEBUT NEXT WEEK. I NEED TO PRESENT A PROGRAM OF ACTIVITIES IN THE SAID DEBUT PARTY. PLEASE HELP & ADVISE THE PROGRAM OF ACTIVITIES DURING SUCH EVENT FROM THE 1ST TO THE LAST ACTIVITY. I WILL HAVE A ...
Posted by rubysantiago; updated 08/02/06

Teen Sleepover    

Hey! I am having a party in a few weeks and have 3 friends that will be attending! I need help coming up w/ ideas for us to do! We are 13! Any ideas work! Thanks!
Posted by Anna; updated 08/02/06

FUN PSYCHIC READINGS BY REOWN PSYCHIC JACKIE BARRETT    

Jackie Barrett is a renown psychic medium w/ over 23yrs experience & has been featured on Access Hollywood, A&E and several newspapers & magazines. Jackie can make your next event a memorable one w/ her amazingly accurate readings & her uplifitng personality. Jackie is ...
Posted by jackie barrett; updated 08/02/06