Henna Tattoos    

Temporary tattoos are all the rage! Henna is extremely popular with teenagers, and absolutely perfect for birthday parties! Each guest can get a different design, including a very special one for the guest of honor. Visit www.HennaByHeather.com to view a gallery of ...
Posted by Henna by Heather; updated 09/16/06

Sweet Sixteen Birthday Party     (1 reply)

I`m looking to surpise my daughter with a celebrity singer to sing at her party her fravorite is chris brown. She`s a striaght a student and very kind hearted, hardworking young lady and desreves this surpise. So how would i be able to contact in regards to whether he ...
Posted by tisha; updated 09/16/06

PRICES YOU MUST SEE TO BELIEVE(video And Photography)    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 both packages for one price , $1250 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 09/15/06

Sonic Heroes Party Theme? HELP PLEASE     (1 reply)

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help me to do a sonic heroes party theme. I have twin five soon to be six year olds and I am going nuts trying to find Sonic the Hedgehog party SOMETHING? It is older and they did have it at some point, my kids have the new video game ...
Posted by Faith; updated 09/15/06

I Need Help!!     (1 reply)

I need help! My friend`s birthday is coming up in about a month, and I have /no/ idea what to do! She is my best friend, and she has never had a good birthday before. She is turning 21, and doesn`t want a party, as far as I know. I`d like to spend the day with her, ...
Posted by Jenn; updated 09/16/06

Spa Party Ideas... PLEASE HELP!!!     (2 replies)

Hi... Im Turning 14 This Year On Sept 28th... I Want 2 Have A SUPER FUn Birthday Party!!! So I Was Thinking Of Having A Spa Party!!! So If U Know Of Any Games.... Facial mask Treatments... Or ANYTHING Like This... Will U PLEASE Tell Me!!! Also... If U Think ...
Posted by HiLLarie; updated 09/16/06

Need A Photographer?    

Hello. I am just starting my own photography business in the Chicagoland area and I would love to shoot your special event. I shoot only 35mm film but all pictures from your event would be online for you to view. They will be online as long as you want them to be. ...
Posted by Katie; updated 09/13/06

Finding Nemo Cake Ideas    

I`m looking for some ideas for a finding nemo birthday cake
Posted by shelly; updated 09/13/06

STRIP-O-GRAMS**NJ**DEL**PA**866-374-7689**BIRTHDAY*PARTY    

STRIP-O-GRAMS**NJ**DEL**PA**866-374-7689**BIRTHDAY*PARTY*EXPRESS**TO YOUR LOCATION STRIP-O-GRAMS**NJ**DEL**PA**866-374-7689**BIRTHDAY*PARTYSTRIP-O-STRIP-O-GRAMS**NJ**DEL**PA**866-374-7689**BIRTHDAY*PARTYGRAMS**NJ**DEL**PA**866-374-7689**BIRTHDAY*PARTY Visit our page ...
Posted by FANTASY ENT.; updated 09/13/06

18th Birthday    

Hi, May I request a copy of The 18th Bday Program for my niece, Please?
Posted by Maribelle; updated 09/14/06

Nemo Cake    

I am looking for a cool nemo birthday cake to make at home for my son`s first birthday
Posted by shelly; updated 09/14/06

Facepainter In Texas For Parties. Check This Out    

Facepainter in Texas for hire. Check out the website at Www.FacePaint.ws Find the most unusual artist for your fun events. Call 972 492-8749 to hire Leigh at your party
Posted by Leigh Girl; updated 09/14/06

Re: Debut Program    

Hi, my daughter will be celebrating her debut this coming November 30 kindly send me a sample copy of party program.
Posted by tess; updated 09/14/06

My 13th Birthday Party..i Need Some Ideas And Advice!    

Okay so i am having my party in a week and i have asolutly no ideas!! All i know if that i want it to be at my house with a about 10-12 girls? So do you have any games, food, etc ideas or adivce?
Posted by trista; updated 09/14/06

Hey     (1 reply)

Hello peoples i need help with 18 birthday party ideas if u can help me plz do from sam
Posted by Samantha; updated 09/11/06

Big Or Small We Plan It All.    

Let Y-PEP International plan your next birthday bash. Big or small we plan it all. Call us at 303-699-0995 or visit our website @ www.y-pep.com
Posted by michelle; updated 09/11/06

18th Birthday Speech    

Can i ask a favor? can you send me a 18th birthday speech of my cousin this coming september 16, 2006. Thank you very much. God bless you!
Posted by annalyn; updated 09/11/06

SPECIAL OF THE MONTH ON VIDEOGRAPHY AND PHOTOGRAPHY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 both packages for one price , $1250 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 09/11/06

Costumed Superman Needed Chicago    

I am looking for a costumed Superman to make a visit to my son`s party! Also, I am trying to find a place in Chicago where I can purchase a moonwalk (or bounce house). Any suggestions?
Posted by Sherri; updated 09/11/06

12th Birthday Ideas     (1 reply)

Has anyone got any ideas for a girls 12th birthday? all we`ve come up with is ice skating. Help please!!!
Posted by phoebe; updated 09/12/06

18th Birthday Party Location Ideas?     (1 reply)

Im looking for a place close by in Orange County to throw my friend and sister a suprise 18th birthday party. Does anyone have any good ideas on where a nice indoor location might be? Thanks
Posted by Natalie; updated 09/12/06

I Need I Deas For My 13th Birthday     (1 reply)

Hi my name is lauren I need ideas for my 13th birthday party what do i do I daes please I was thinking of a chocolate party Help!!! me!!! HELP!!! ME!!! I NEED IDEAS!!!! Love loz
Posted by lauren; updated 09/12/06

Ideas    

Ok... So Actually Im Turning 14 This Year... But Last Year... My 13th Birthday Was The FUNNEST!!! So If Ur Thinking Of Having A Chocolate Party!!! It Would Be AWSOME To Have A Chocolate Fountain.. And Then Some Fruit And Candy 2 Dip In It... Have LOTS Of Soda... ...
Posted by HiLLarie; updated 09/12/06

I Need Help With A Boy Girl Party!!!!! Please Help!!!!!!    

I`m having my 13 bday party next weekend and I have NO games at all!!! All i no is that we are gonna dance. Please can someone help me with ideas! I want my guests to have fun. Some are guys and I no that they are gonna be shy and not wanna dance so I need some games ...
Posted by Megan; updated 09/12/06

SUPERMAN     (2 replies)

HI Im desperate need a superman character for my son birthday partie asap in florida.please help me
Posted by MARIELI; updated 09/13/06