My 13th Birthday    

I am having a 13th birthday party and we are gonna rent a room at the local community center. And i am gonna have music playing. But i dont know what else to do. Because people might get bored. I dont know if i should have a theme or not. Please help me or if u have ...
Posted by Rumana; updated 08/13/06

Cultured Freshwater Pearls    

Hi: Valentino here in NYC. If you like pearls please check out my site. WOW If you have any questions regarding any of the items just email me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Take care----------------------------------------Valentino Fine Jewelry ...
Posted by Valentino; updated 08/12/06

Sisters B Day     (2 replies)

My sister is turning 15 i want to get her a car but i also want her to have the best birthday party i was thinking pizza place what do u think write me so i can plan her the perfect b-day party ps. Its are secret she doesnt know yet.
Posted by jenifer; updated 08/11/06

Sweet Sixteen Club?     (2 replies)

Hi everyone, my birthday party is coming up in November, and it`s aready August. I know I`m spazzing, but I figure this sort of thing will take a while to plan. I`ve got a pretty good budget, as long as I am frugal, and thoughtful with my spending. I really really ...
Posted by whitney; updated 08/11/06

Having A Party    

I am not having a 13 birthday till school starts but a couple of friends r coming to hang out what should i do.
Posted by whitney; updated 08/11/06

Brirthday Party Games     (1 reply)

I am turning 12 in about 30 days. I need some interesting games for outdoors For about 7 people. If you have any please SOS and respond. Thanks, Brittany
Posted by Brittany; updated 08/12/06

Pony Rental    

I would like to rent a pony for a birthday party on August 26. Does anyone have a business in Caroline county, Va or nearby?
Posted by Annise; updated 08/09/06

Great Party Coordinator    

Dreammaker Party Coordinator did a fabulous job on my 16th birthday party. It was all I dreamed of and more. I highly recommend Ms. Cuty to help you have a memorable experience.
Posted by Andrea; updated 08/09/06

Debut Party Program    

Hi, i need a program to use for my sister`s upcoming debut party.
Posted by Li salis; updated 08/10/06

Route 66 Theme Party    

Have a client who mom is turning 66, I came up with a Route 66 Theme, but need some help with some ideas on decorations, favors, food..help......thanks.
Posted by Rechelle; updated 08/10/06

Thank You To CUTY & ANI @ Dreammaker Event    

My girl friend had birthday party last month and she hooked me up with her planner. She had an Arabian Night Party & I must say that it was a spectacular party. I will be contracting her for my wedding coming soon , Which will be held on the beach in Punta Cana & I ...
Posted by Nicol; updated 08/10/06

THIEF IN THE NIGHT FOR HIRE!!    

In the dark of the night we come out and decorate your lawn for any special occasion. From birth to 100th birthday and everything in between. The display last one day, the memory last a lifetime!! Check us out at Lawnaments.com
Posted by Marie; updated 08/10/06

HeLp!    

Hii i need help i need ideas for my 13th parta in december plz plz plz help!
Posted by Em and Shel; updated 08/11/06

My 13th Birthday    

HEY I NEED HELP! my birthday is in 19 days and i have no idea what to do. HELP PLEASE.
Posted by allyson; updated 08/11/06

=0 13th Birthday     (2 replies)

Okay, so im having my 13th Birthday in about...hmmm... 3 weeks or so. I invited 8 people, including me. I need some ideas on games, food, all that stuff. We`re going to have a scavenger hunt, go in the jaccuzzi, have a bon fire and Other kind of girl stuff. But I ...
Posted by Call Me Carly; updated 08/05/06

Teen Party     (2 replies)

I am having a party next week with 3 friends, we are 13, i have no party ideas! Any truth or dare type games or scavenger hunts ! Please help!
Posted by Polly; updated 08/05/06

HEY I WANT A LIMO FOR MY BIRTHDAY BUT     (2 replies)

HEY I NEED HELP I HAVE A FEW THINGS PLANNED BUT I REALLY WANT ONE A LIMO MY PARENTS SAID YES BUT I NEED TO NO HOW MUCH FOR LIKE 5 TO 6 HOURS DO YOU KNOW A STRECH TO THANKS AND ITS FOR 6 PEOPLE
Posted by JAY; updated 08/05/06

Christening Outdoor Party    

Hello, It is not exactly a birthday party, but a reception after the christening (we are Christian Greek Orthodox and the christening is not the same as in Catholics, let`s say it is a very big celebration) of our baby girl that will take place to our garden. I want to ...
Posted by euapap; updated 08/06/06

I Need A Theme!!    

I`m having a Birthday slumber party and i need a theme for the party. I want my guests to dress-up and i want to decorate my bedroom. Has anybody got any ideas for a theme??
Posted by -x- Alex -x-; updated 08/06/06

It's A Sleepover    

Hey I`m having a sleepover in 2 weeks and it going to be from ages 12-13 year old girls. I have no clue what to do. I want to play some games that are not too kiddish so please if you have any ideas that would be great!! Thanks
Posted by samantha; updated 08/06/06

12 Year Old Girl Sleepover    

I am 12 and i want to have a sleepover. I need some ideas that will make the party really fun and exciting. I am hoping to do something possibly crafty and artsy. I will just go with the flow though. I am going to have 3 people plus me so something with that would be ...
Posted by Sammi; updated 08/06/06

SASHES ON SALE ONLY $1.50 EACH    

WE HAVE ABOUT 40 TO 60 COLORS OF SASHES TO CHOOSE FROM FOR ONLY $1.50 EACH. LIMITE TIME ONLY..... CONTACT : NORMA @ (323)514-4285 WWW.3-GENERATIONS.COM Visit our page for more info: 3-Generations -Table Linens and Chair Covers
Posted by SPACHUCA; updated 08/07/06

4 Y R Old Firestation Birthday - Need Invitation Wording    

Hi all - I need some help getting my creative juices flowing. I`m planning a 4 yr old firestation birthday party and can`t think of anything catchy for the invite. We are basically going to the firestation for a tour and then back to our house for lunch and cake. Any ...
Posted by Sara; updated 08/08/06

15th Birthday Party: PLEASE HELP!!!!    

Okay, so, those of you who took the time to open this, I really appreciate it. I also will GREATLY appreciate it if you respond with any ideas that you might have! So Nov. 10th is my 15th birthday & I really want this one to be M-AZING. I`m just having trouble ...
Posted by Taylor Ann; updated 08/08/06

16th Birthday    

Ok my 16th birthday is in a few months and i want something spectacular that everyone is going to be like wow that was a great party. I already am planning on having a jumper and maybe a smoothie bar but that isnt enough my party is mostly going to be outside and the ...
Posted by Kourtney; updated 08/09/06