TINKERBELL & FAIRY CENTERPIECES *GREAT PRICES*    

View my webite to see all my different designs, All themes available per request.... Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg
Posted by Virg; updated 06/23/06

UNBELIEVABLE SALE ON CENTERPIECES & FAVORS!    

UNBELIEVABLE PRICING ON CUSTOM DESIGNED CENTERPIECES & FAVORS! Hand Painted & Personalized Votive holders done to your specifications 1.50 each - limited time only! I also have a great sale going on 11" Hurricane centerpieces as well 10.00 each rather than 18.85! ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 06/23/06

Dora     (2 replies)

Need Dora the explorer for girls 2nd bday, BOSTON MA. Any suggestions??? Thanks
Posted by Lea; updated 06/22/06

My Sweet Sixteen Mardi Gras Theme!!!     (1 reply)

I am havin a party on july 1st and its a mardi gras theme but i really don`t kno what to do except get beads abd mask for guest but do anyone kno like what else should be in the room? what other type decorations should i get thats not really expensive? please contact ...
Posted by Semora; updated 06/22/06

DORA/BARNEY/ELMO/JOJO-MORE! WE SERVE ALL OF U.S.!    

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM THANK YOU Visit our page for more info: Fun Factory ...
Posted by Jeri Anne; updated 06/22/06

Urgent    

Please send me now the script of the 18th birthday program, i need to receive it now; urgent! tnx a lot for your help;I will be the host of the program tomorrow...i need your help..thnx
Posted by risa; updated 06/22/06

Birthday Ideas    

Could you please send me some ideas for a 10 yr & 14 yr old party (both girls) Thanks KIm
Posted by Kim; updated 06/21/06

FOXWOODS STRIPPERS FEMALE 866-892-8104    

FXWOODS STRIPPERS 866-892-8104 1 2 3 and 4 girl full nude strip shows available for any occassion. -- male strippers too!! 2, 3 and 4 girl LEZ LOV shows -- with toys!!! Bachelor and bachelorette parties Whip cream bodyshots Full contact lap dances Lotion rubs ...
Posted by FOXWODS STRIPPER; updated 06/21/06

NEMO?    

I am looking for anything that deals with Finding Nemo in the DFW area. Not papergoods.
Posted by Natalie; updated 06/21/06

I Need Ideas For 13th Bday Party (boy-Girl)    

Hey i have NO ideas for a party. P.s It is in March!!!!!!
Posted by Susie; updated 06/21/06

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM THANK YOU Visit our page for more info: Fun Factory ...
Posted by Jeri Anne; updated 06/21/06

Pplz Help Me Have My Quince     (1 reply)

Hi my name is jazmin Well my dad say it ok having my quince but we dont have the money to do it so if u guy can help me pplz do it so thanks love ya all!!!!!!!!! Jazminlopez8577@hotmail.com
Posted by jazmin; updated 06/21/06

Sweet 16     (3 replies)

Hi my name is dionne i`m 15 an from miami, florida. I have a twin sister and we would like to have a sweet 16 on our actual birthday (june 8) we already picked our 8 friends to be apart in the actual party but we haven`t started planning because me and my twin sister ...
Posted by Dionne; updated 06/22/06

I NEED HELP!!!    

I need help fast because i am having my 13th birthday party with 13 girls and boys! i need help on party games and not like candyland ethier!!!!! i was thinking a scavingor hunt but i am not sure!! so please help me!!!!!! o and the party is going to be 7 to 11 so i ...
Posted by Kelsey; updated 06/22/06

13 Year Old Party    

I am planing a party I want to invite 2 or 3 friends and have the biggest and bestest party of the whole year.If you have any ideas post them please
Posted by sarah; updated 06/17/06

Tinkerbell/ Pixies Sweet 16    

Ello, Im doing a sweet 16 which is gonna be tinkerbell/pixies type.im havin a green dress..like sage I need cake ideas, center pieces ideas and entrance ideas My budget is very slim! so its not very good :(
Posted by Amber; updated 06/19/06

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 06/19/06

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM THANK YOU Visit our page for more Visit our page for ...
Posted by Jeri Anne; updated 06/19/06

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 06/19/06

Princesses, Superheroes, Magicians, We've Got It All!    

Here at Fairy Tale Parties...the magic begins! We have beautiful princesses, superheroes, magicians, belly dancers costume characters and much more! Visit my PartyPop listing for more information. I am confident my costumes are of the highest quality in the business ...
Posted by Aubrey; updated 06/20/06

Pop Up Cards    

Looking for sources for custom pop-up birthday invitations for adult 50th
Posted by Gwen; updated 06/20/06

Ideas For Mom's 70th Birthday-Need Help By Saturday    

The 8 of us are planning a 70th birthday party outdoor cookout for our mom. We would like to put together a funny skit but need ideas. Does anyone have any ideas of the type of skit or any ideas of entertainment? Also, I would like to give something to the guests that ...
Posted by Shawna; updated 06/20/06

Cousin's 50th Birthday Party - Need Hula Dance Teachers    

Hi, I am planning my cousin`s 50th birthday party and she has chosen a hawaiian theme. I would like to surprise her with lessons from a hula dance teacher. We live in Prince Georges County, Maryland so I am looking for a local group. Does anyone know of a group I could ...
Posted by Shawna; updated 06/20/06

Tinkerbell/Pixies     (1 reply)

Ello, Im have a sweet 16, its gonna be a tinkerbell theme. Im going 2 have fairy wings and a green dress..just like tinkerbell, I cant find a website with any cute wings to buy I need cake ideas..like wedding cake since im havin alot of people And center ...
Posted by Amber; updated 06/20/06

Posted by Jeri Anne; updated 06/20/06