18th Birthday Party    

I need help...i havent got any clue on organising my birthday party...maybe some bits but im still struglling..does any1 know any party planners that i vould hire for my birthday...
Posted by MaE; updated 05/25/06

Spa Day For Dad This Father's Day Los Angeles    

Save 15% Father`s Day special. Treat your husband or Dad to a relaxing massage this Father`s Day in the comfort of home.You know he deserves it! Serve The Goddess Mobile Spa Services will treat your Dad like a God. He`ll enjoy our Father`s Day special: 60 minute ...
Posted by helen hodgson; updated 05/24/06

Dinsey/ Barbie Character For 4 Yr Olds Party     (1 reply)

Looking for someone in the Denver Co. Area with reasonable price to come to my daughters 4th birthday. Sing, entertain for about 8 girls. Please let me know if someone is in this area for that and have them contact me. Thanks
Posted by Cara Tavenner; updated 05/24/06

DORA/BARNEY/ELMO/JOJO-MORE! WE SERVE ALL OF U.S.!    

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM THANK YOU! Visit our page for more info: Fun Factory ...
Posted by Jeri Anne; updated 05/24/06

Pre Teen Birthday Mall Scavenger Hunt     (20 replies)

I would love some help coming up with great clues for a 12 year old birthday party. Our theme is a Survivor / Scavenger Hunt Party at the mall. Teams will be given cameras. I'm just having trouble comming up with fun clues.
Posted by Liz ; updated 05/24/06

Dora Come To My Dauther Birthday    

I really would like to have DORA at my daughter birthday!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Rebecca; updated 05/24/06

5 Yr Old Birthday Party     (2 replies)

I would like to have a 5yr old birthday party for my son on july 22nd 2006 i need moonbouncers and inflatables small enough for a backyard and face painter ,clown ,children entertainer
Posted by caroline; updated 05/22/06

DORA/ELMO/BARNEY/POOH-MORE! WE SERVE ALL OF U.S.!     (1 reply)

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM THANK YOU! Visit our page for more info: Fun Factory ...
Posted by jeff; updated 05/22/06

DORA/BARNEY/ELMO/JOJO-MORE! WE SERVE ALL OF U.S.!     (1 reply)

Posted by jeff; updated 05/22/06

Moms, Would You Be Interested In This?    

Moms, would you be interested in this? Hi, I’m interested in hearing the opinions of the mothers of children ages 5-14 In the Knoxville TN area. But any area will do really. I’m thinking about starting my own business that involves doing safari themed birthday parties ...
Posted by LEH; updated 05/22/06

Baby Einstein Character     (1 reply)

I am looking for a baby einstein Character for my daughters 1st Birthday. I have found everything except for the charcater. Please help
Posted by Vanessa; updated 05/22/06

Door Prize Ideas?!?!     (4 replies)

Hi. I am planning a 16th b-day party and i had this idea to give a way a prize every hour or so to guest by a random raffle drawing. I was just wondering if anybody had ideas for some prizes. Oh and i dont want cheap stuff so things that people want and are worth ...
Posted by John ; updated 05/23/06

DORA/BARNEY/ELMO/JOJO-MORE! WE SERVE ALL OF U.S.!    

Posted by Jeri Anne; updated 05/23/06

WhERE CAN I FIND BARNEY?    

Please help..Were having a birthday party for my daughter -its her 2nd birthday and she loves Barney! Any suggestion to where I can get "Barney" to come to her birthday party? Thanks!
Posted by Stephanie; updated 05/24/06

Where To Find Sleeping Beauty For Hire?     (2 replies)

Anyone know where to find a Sleeping Beauty or any of the Disney Princesses to hire for a 5 year old`s birthday party in the Oklahoma City Area?
Posted by Melissa; updated 05/22/06

Sweet 16    

HELP!!! please i am planning a sweet 16 for december and i just moved to this state ( rhode island) i dont know anything out here so i have to start all over im planning on a mardi-grass mixed with dazzel ( the style they used in chicago the movie) If anyone has any ...
Posted by Melissa; updated 05/22/06

What Should I Do For My Sweet 16 Party!! HELP!!!    

Ok so my 16th birthday is commin up soon n i don`t kno what i`m gonna do!!! HELP!! I NEED IDEAS!! i`m sort of a preppy tom-boy.....weird i kno....something fun!! REMEMBER!!! IT`S GIRLS ONLY!! Thanx!! # 1 Cheerleader
Posted by # Cheerleader ; updated 05/17/06

Volcano Cake    

I want to make an erupting volcano cake for my 8-year old grandson`s birthday. Need suggestions.
Posted by Judy Schmidt; updated 05/18/06

Boston Party Buses - Boston Party Tours - Charter Bus MA    

Boston Party Tours has 4 buses available for your party transportation needs. We have the 14 and 18 passenger Party Coaches and the 25 and 30 passenger Ultimate Party Buses! We are your Fun transportation company! Our Party Buses feature: ? A custom mega-watt, ...
Posted by Boston Party Bus; updated 05/18/06

BIRTHDAY SLEEPOVER In A Tent! Please Give Ideas! Thanks    

I`m having a sleepover for 6 people [including me] we`re sleeping in a 10 people tent. I`ve thought of things to do up until midnight but then i don`t know what we can do! please post ideas! ps. I`ve already thought of dares and ghost stories if that helps anyone!
Posted by kt; updated 05/20/06

DORA/ELMO/BARNEY/JOJO-MORE! WE SERVE ALL OF U.S.!    

Posted by Jeri Anne; updated 05/20/06

Birthday Party     (2 replies)

Need Tea Party ideas for 7 yr old Birthay! Prefer outdoors-June party.
Posted by Kathleen; updated 05/20/06

Posted by JA; updated 05/21/06

15th Birthday Party Ideas?    

Hello, I`m turning 15 on June 17th (`06). I`ve been through pages and pages of `themes` and party ideas every year. This year however I don`t want a `theme`. It`s going to be a CoEd party, with a low budget (basically no decorations), and casual dress. About 8+ ...
Posted by Shannon; updated 05/21/06

Posted by Jeri Anne; updated 05/22/06