BESTEST BDAY PARTY IDEAS :( :) :/

I REALLY NEED PARTY IDEAS PLZ PPL I AM DESPRATE! i want to have the bestest party eva even though my birthday was in may my parents promised me a party so....if u really love me (lol) then post messages plz :(
Posted by cassidy; updated 06/29/06

I had a REALLY fun party last three years. It was a Hollywood theme and everyone was supposed to come dresses in their most glamorous clothes and makeup. We did each other`s hair, an had my brother be the judge of the most beautiful movie star. Then we played games like "Who Am I?" in which we cut out paper stars with celebrities names on them and posted them on each others` back. The people had to go around and associate an ask people questions about that person was on their back. For the inner we had special "gold" plates and fancy looking food to eat. Then we played "Murderer" in which you draw occupations out of a hat, and there is one murderer an one detective. The rest are doctors, etc. You pretend you are at a party and shake hands with people. The murderer secretly tickled the person`s hand. The person who was tickled counts to 5 an then falls down dead, but does not make it obvious. The detective has to figure out who id the murderer. Then we went to the mall all fancy and got our pictures taken! It was so much fun!
Posted by Eastlyn; updated 07/05/06