MY TWIN FRIENDS BIRTHDAY-TOMORROW    

OK, so my friends r twins and their birthday is TOMORROW and its just gona be me,the twins and one more friend. Thetwins cant come to an agreement of what to do for their birthday . PLEASE help. Thnx.
Posted by Nataliea; updated 07/04/06

DORA/BARNEY/ELMO/JOJO-MORE! WE SERVE ALL OF U.S.!    

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM THANK YOU Visit our page for more info: Fun Factory ...
Posted by Jeri Anne; updated 07/03/06

Dora The Explorer Party For 3 Year Old     (2 replies)

I am looking for a Dora the Explorer Character in the Los Angeles or Orange County area of California for July 15th. I will have about 20-25 kids.
Posted by Maureen; updated 07/01/06

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM THANK YOU Visit our page for more info: Fun Factory ...
Posted by Jeri Anne; updated 07/01/06

Posted by Jeri Anne; updated 07/02/06

SWEET 16 CANDLE CEREMONY BOARD WITH "YOUR NAME"     (2 replies)

I DESIGN STANDS FOR CANDLE LIGHTING CEREMONY WITH YOUR NAME TO ANY THEME... TWO DIFFERENT DESIGNS AVAILABLE SHIP AVAILABLE..... CALL ME FOR FREE CONSULTATION 917 306-9158 Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg
Posted by VIRG; updated 07/02/06

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 06/29/06

Posted by Jeri Anne; updated 06/29/06

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 06/29/06

PARTY THEME IDEAS! HELP ME!!     (1 reply)

Hey ppl! i seriously need a sleepover party theme...games...fun food....or n e thing that can plz help me! omg i really need help cause my party has to b the best so if u really care bout me then give me ideas!! i would totally apprecitate it... Oh yeah the party is ...
Posted by cassidy; updated 06/29/06

Help I Need Ideas For My 13th Birthday Party!    

I am in need of ideas for my party and and a female and what to have fun. Thanks for looking please reply. Violinplayer1993@yahoo.com please e-mail.
Posted by Julz; updated 06/29/06

Hi    

Please help me for my friend in her 18 birthday party...im her M.C...her birthday is already next week...im dead..please help me..
Posted by mimi; updated 06/29/06

Sleepover Games     (2 replies)

My friend is havin a sleepover soon there is going to be 7 of us there 12-13 and she asked if we knew any good games & not babyish !!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by rachel; updated 06/29/06

THIS IS IT!!!!!!    

THE LAST DAY OF UNBELIEVABLE PRICING ON CUSTOM DESIGNED CENTERPIECES & FAVORS YOU ARE WELCOME TO PRE-ORDER TO HOLD PRICING FOR YOU! Hand Painted & Personalized Votive holders done to your specifications 1.50 each - limited time only! I also have a great sale ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 06/30/06

Posted by Jeri Anne; updated 06/24/06

Mobile Spa Party Los Angeles    

Enjoy spa services in the comfort of your home or hotel suite.Perfect for your Birthday Party, Bridal Shower, Baby Shower, Wedding Anniversary and more. Call Helen now at 323 993 6055 to book your appointment. Los Angeles and surrounding areas served.Now including The ...
Posted by Helen Hodgson; updated 06/24/06

13th Birthday Party    

I`m a twin and me and my sister want to have a birthday party with 10 kids (4 kids each and us) we have the same friends and everything but we don`t know what to do for our party!!! We want to do something exciting that doesn`t cost to much and everyone will have ...
Posted by Justine; updated 06/24/06

18th B-Day Debut    

Can you pls. Help me create a script in hosting an18th birthday party. Can you make my speech for my daughter 18th b-day one for me and one for my husband.what signifies 18 roses and 18 candles.thank you for your time
Posted by asia; updated 06/26/06

HARLEY DAVIDSON CENTERPIECES & FAVORS    

LOOKING FOR FAVOR & CENTERPIECES, ETC. IN A HARLEY DAVIDSON THEME - LOOK NO FURTHER. I WILL HAND PAINT AND PERSONALIZED YOUR ITEMS FOR YOU AND EVEN HAND PAINT YOUR HARLEY ON YOUR ITEMS AT A PRICE THAT IS SO EASY ON THE BUDGET. YOU MAY SEE SOME OF MY WORK AT WWW....
Posted by CONNIE; updated 06/26/06

My Daughter's 21st    

My daughter would like to have a formal fantasy party, dresscode formal but a fantasy theme, please help me with decorations etc Thanks
Posted by Tracey Bradley; updated 06/26/06

Posted by Jeri Anne; updated 06/26/06

Sweet Sixteen    

Hi everyone..Im planning a sweet sixteen very similar to a quinceanera party in January 2007...My theme ia butterflies and my colors are white and pink..Once the party has begun my grandfather will do the shoe exchange..My grandmother will put my tiara on and then i ...
Posted by Rebecka; updated 06/27/06

13th Birthday HELP!!    

Hey i want to have a carnival theme for my partry b/c were getting a dunking booth,cotton candy machine,sno cones, slushies, ice cream and all that carnival food. Well is that a stupid idea for a 13th b-day? and what kind of games can i play. I`m having an all girl ...
Posted by Cassie; updated 06/27/06

Princess Party    

My daughter will be 6 in August. She LOVES Princess Jasmine. She was able to meet her in 2004. Make a Wish sent her to Disney to meet her. That was all that she wanted to do was meet Jasmine. I am trying to find someone to come to her party as Jasmine. I live in ...
Posted by Kelly Byer; updated 06/28/06

What Theme Should I Choose?    

Hey, i am holding a party in a few weeks time...im inviting both male and females and would like it to be themed...me and my friends are 14-16, i have thought of a few but really need help! do you have any ideas? if it invloves a costume it is fine!!! please email bak
Posted by Emma; updated 06/28/06