Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games     (2 replies)

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 09/01/06

50th B-Day Party 4 Gay Man Looking For Planner     (2 replies)

Gay man birthday party looking for someone to plan it for his family and friends around 25 people HELP!
Posted by jack; updated 09/01/06

Disney Princess Party     (1 reply)

I need a Disney Princess character/entertainer for my daughters birthday party in August in the Hartford, CT area. Do you know of anyone?
Posted by Laura; updated 08/30/06

Debut Program    

Pls help to my speech,and give me a sample program
Posted by richard; updated 08/31/06

Hosting    

Hello there, I will be hosting a debut and its a formal party, I just want to have a script for such event.
Posted by Ces; updated 08/31/06

Magician For Childrens Birthday Party     (1 reply)

I am looking for an affordable magician/balloon twister in the Clarksburg/Morgantown WV area for my sons 8th birthday. Please help thanks, Julie
Posted by JULIE; updated 09/01/06

Sweet Sixteen Party    

I need help finding a hip hop dj and a hall that is not really expensive for me and my 3 friends sweet sixteen. We are planning now but the party is in december. I need one that is around saint louis missouri or granite city illinois please help
Posted by Rachel; updated 08/28/06

Help Me Please! =D     (6 replies)

I`m a cheerleader at my highschool and for every homecoming, we have a football player trhat we make a huge sign for. I thought that it would be cute to make like a candy poem but I need major help. Does anybody have a poem for football?
Posted by Katie; updated 08/28/06

Spiderman     (3 replies)

I`m looking for a Spiderman Character for my son`s 4th birthday on October 28th. I live in the East Bay Area.
Posted by Toya ; updated 08/29/06

30th Birthday Ideas    

My husband`s 30th birthday lies on Friday the 13th, October 2006. It is going to be a surprise party and the theme is a over the hill halloween type theme where people will be in costume. I am having it at a hall with a dj/karaoke with a cash bar. I am not charging for ...
Posted by corey; updated 08/29/06

Looking For Dora The Explore For Daughter Birthday Party    

Looking for dora please help. Karen Walker
Posted by karen; updated 08/30/06

13 B-Day    

I am turning thirteen in one week and don`t know what to do for my party p.s. I am a girl
Posted by Calla; updated 08/30/06

Sons 13th Birthday    

My step-son is turning 13 and he has NEVER had a birthday party so I really want him to experience that, I have NO IDEA what to do with a party let alone a boys party. Please help me.thx
Posted by logan; updated 08/30/06

Birthday Party For A 4 Year Girl     (1 reply)

Looking for in-expensive birthday party ideas for a little princess about to turn 4. We live in an apartment so I cannot have the party at our house-would like a kids magician.
Posted by Pamela; updated 08/30/06

Sweet Sixteen    

I want to know where can i find a dance hall for my sweet sixteen that is not expensive and can hold at least 150 people and is located in san bernardino or fontana california
Posted by tyesha; updated 08/27/06

Spongebob Character Entertainer    

Need a spongebob character to make an entrance at my sons 5th birthday in Astoria, NY in Oct?
Posted by Brenda; updated 08/28/06

THESE PRICES WONT LAST LONG    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 08/28/06

Elmo Costume     (4 replies)

We have Elmo or Red Monster costumes to rent or to come out to your party. Visit www.alwaysjustforfun.com. We can help you! 909-598-3119. Visit our page for more info: Always Just For Fun Entertainment & Costumes
Posted by Leslie; updated 08/24/06

GLOBAL CLOWNS ENTERPRISES    

This message is to aware everyone of this GLOBAL CLOW ENTERPRISES from NEW YORK. Big time scammers. They request SPONGY BOY costume from a friend that sells them. They got the costume and never PAID FOR IT! How people like that can get away with a crine like this ...
Posted by JD; updated 08/24/06

!!!!!THE BEST 13TH BDAY PARTY! PARTY!!!!    

OK IM HAVEING MY PARTY IN OCTOBER AND IM GOING TO HAVE AN AIRSOFT GUN WAR AND LIKE THEN WATCH A MOVIE WITH A BUNCH OF FRIENDS IM GONNA HAVE PPL BRING THERE OWN AND PPL THAT DONT WERE JUST GONNA LET THEM BORROW THEWM THIS IS A GREAT 13TH BDAY PLAN AND IT COULD BE B OYS ...
Posted by sam; updated 08/24/06

Need Barney The Dinosaur Entertainer    

I am looking for a Barney the dinosaur entertainer for my daughters 2nd birthday. We live in the Toledo, Ohio area. Know of anybody?
Posted by Kendra; updated 08/24/06

Football Poems    

I`m a cheerleader at my highschool and for every homecoming, we have a football player trhat we make a huge sign for. I thought that it would be cute to make like a candy poem but I need major help. Does anybody have a poem for football? would like there to be ...
Posted by Katie; updated 08/24/06

ONLINE JEWELRY SHOW--FREE JEWELRY    

Hi: Valentino from NYC. Check out my PartyPop site and have a online jewelry show and -Earn Free Jewelry-. Please email me with any questions. Take care---------------------------------------Valentino Visit our page for more info: Valentino's Yoffi Fine Jewelry ...
Posted by Valentino; updated 08/24/06

13th Birthday Party     (1 reply)

Hiya! i am having my 13th bday soon and don`t know what to do! it has to be memorable and FUN and not too much money... I don`t have much to spend. I was thinking of a disco but the DJ would be expensive and a sleepover seems too cliche. Also me and my friends LOVE to ...
Posted by Jessabel; updated 08/24/06

Sweet Sixteen     (1 reply)

My daughter`s sweet sixteen is of February of 2006. I really like for her to have a party of her dream but my budget is very low. How can I make her party be unforgetable without spending too much.
Posted by Evelyn; updated 08/26/06