Dora For An Event In Minnesota    

We are looking for a Dora character for an event we are doing in Minnesota. Please help! Denise
Posted by Denise Crowell; updated 09/26/06

Sweet Sixteen     (1 reply)

My daughters Sweet Sixteen is in March and she would love for someone to be at her party like Usher,Ne*Yo, Chirs Brown,Omarion, and lots of other people.I would want to surprise her with what she wants for her party. My daughters really needs this she a very good kid ...
Posted by Wan; updated 09/26/06

13th B-Day Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!     (2 replies)

Ok i need help i need ideas 4 a sleepova WE R TOM-BOYS NOT GIRLY GIRLS
Posted by becky; updated 09/25/06

13th Birthday Party Sleepover Ideas In San Diego    

13th Birthday party sleepover ideas : Kids love Video and PC Game Parties where they can challenge each other on multi-player games. The Lan2You "Game Guys" bring the LAN Game Party to your home or event. We direct the kids and help them with the games. We bring all ...
Posted by MultiPlayer-Game; updated 09/25/06

Zorro Birthday Party     (3 replies)

Hi everyone, My son is turning 5 and he is having a Zorro birthday party. Seeing how the Zorro phase has passed, items are very difficult to find. The main problem I`m having is figuring out a way to make a Zorro cake. I thought about doing a "Z" shaped cake, but ...
Posted by Kristy; updated 09/26/06

THESE PRICES WONT LAST LONG (VIDEO AND PHOTOGR    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 09/26/06

Dora Birthday Party    

My daughter will be turning 2 in November, and she ABSOLUTELY LOVES Dora. She would love it if Dora came to her party. If you have any info on a Dora character in the Greenville, SC area please respond.
Posted by Teri Neely; updated 09/24/06

NEVER SEEN PRICES ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 09/25/06

13th Birthday     (1 reply)

My birthday is in a couple of weeks and I don`t know what to do. I don`t want something to babyish I want it to be fun and cool. Please Help!!!!! Hurry only 2 and a half more weeks.
Posted by Kelley; updated 09/25/06

State    

I`m from Texas.
Posted by Kelley; updated 09/25/06

14th Birthday Coming Up!! Ideas Please!!!     (2 replies)

Hi, i`m having my 14th birthday in a few weeks, and I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO DO!!!ahhhh!!! for the past few years i have been doing movie marathons which are great, but i don`t wanna do it again. I would like to make my party a sleepover, but it cant be too expesnive (i....
Posted by kaitlin; updated 09/25/06

Harley Party     (1 reply)

I bought yards and yards of black, orange and white material to cover the wall, hang enlarged photos of my hubby and his bike and bought plastic vests from a local party store to use on the chair backs, bought flame banners, and do rags for the party goers
Posted by donna hunt; updated 09/25/06

13th Birthday Party     (1 reply)

I`m looking for a fun boy-girl party that every one won`t forget! i want pink fun, not at my house but some where so fun to never forget! i want the girls to sleep over and guys to leave at 9:30 ish. SOme where funner than bowling ang a fun place to sleep over at. For ...
Posted by Savannah; updated 09/25/06

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games     (1 reply)

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 09/25/06

Lookin For Some1 To Airbrush Sneskers    

Hey im lookin for someone to airbrush sneakers and a shirt for my daugther`s birthday in the Bronx,Ny. Please email me at anikawright@yahoo.com with info.
Posted by Anika; updated 09/21/06

My 13th B-Day Party    

Im having a birthday party at a hotel that has a indoor water park that we will go to for the party and im trying to find invatations but dont know what kind or where to look! Please help asap!
Posted by danielle; updated 09/21/06

Birthday Party DJ... Have Your Own VIP Room    

805-208-2652 Bring the club to you! Hip-Hop, Crunk, Techno, Dance, Rap, Pop, Top 40 and club lighting. DJ HAB1T Visit our page for more info: All You Can Beat ~ DJ at Large
Posted by Eric; updated 09/22/06

Sister's 30th B-Day - Need Venue!!!    

I`m planning a Surprise b-day party for my sister who is turning 30 this year. Date is Nov. 4 (not flexible)! Somewhere close to Schaumburg, IL.
Posted by Rush; updated 09/22/06

Tarot Readings For You And Your Guests On Your Birthday    

Having a Tarot reader, psychic, astrologer, crystall ball reader, palmist, and/or tea leaf reader for your Birthday Party is an absolute must! Everyone wants to know more about themselves. I am a professional Tarot reader Astrologer, Numerologist etc. And I have read ...
Posted by Tara Greene; updated 09/22/06

Help!    

My mom is not letting me have a sleepover for my birthday and i dont have any ideas so please help
Posted by Kailyn; updated 09/22/06

50th Birthday     (1 reply)

Hello, My mom will be turning 50 in December and I wanted to throw her a party that she will always remember. But I have to stay in by budget any suggestions? I live in Florida but the party will be held in Brooklyn, NYC. Thanks in advance
Posted by Ms. McCormack; updated 09/23/06

*CANDLE LIGHTING CEREMONY* Personalize With Any Theme !     (2 replies)

Please visit my site to view designs. All one of a kind hand made. Decorated to your choice of theme or style. DELIVER NATIONWIDE.... Also available, Money boxes, Pillows, centerpieces, chocolate lollipops, etc... CALL FOR FREE CONSULTATION & PRICE QUOTE ...
Posted by Virg; updated 09/23/06

Christian Music DJ Needed For 10/7 In Philly    

Looking for a Christian music DJ for my mother`s 50th birthday party. It will be in the afternoon 2pm-6pm. Please respond. Thank you
Posted by Chay; updated 09/23/06

18th Birthday/Debut Party Celebration    

Please send me a script and a program for an 18th birthday debut celebration. Thank you very much!
Posted by Edna G. Ombecan; updated 09/23/06

Speech For Cousins 18th Bday Party    

My cousin in going to have her 18 bday pretty soon. I need to prepare a speech for her and i have no clue or any idea right now.please somebidy help
Posted by lianne; updated 09/24/06