Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games

Help!!!

I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that you can play with prizes, no boardgames!!!! Please anyone who has an idea please write back!!!

Thanks,
Becca
Posted by Becca; updated 08/04/06

One popular sleepover game when I was young was called `Light as a feather, stiff as a board`. It`s a little creepy, particularly if you do it in the dark or with just candles, but fun. One person lies on the floor, completely flat (no bent knees or pillows) and everyone else sits close around. The sitting people place their index fingers just slighly under the nearest part of the person who is lying down. The person in the middle should close his/her eyes and try to either zone out or focus on the words of the sitting people. The sitting people close their eyes and start chanting `Light as a feather, stiff as a board`. Chant this sixty-six times and then the sitting people are supposed be able to lift the person in the middle easily with just their fingers.
Posted by OldOne; updated 08/04/06