1st Year Birthday Party     (5 replies)

I need a clown not pooh or mickey mouse or spongbob any thing for a little girl party is 11-17-06 or 11-18-06,
Posted by sandy; updated 10/26/06

DORA/BARNEY/ELMO/JOJO-MORE! WE SERVE ALL OF U.S.!    

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM THANK YOU Visit our page for more info: Fun Factory ...
Posted by JA; updated 10/26/06

Script For Debut    

Can you please send me a script for debut now?need it very badly. Sorry if very short notice. Thanks!
Posted by jacque; updated 10/26/06

$2.15 For Chair Cover And Sash!!!    

We are currently running a limited time only special on chaircovers and sashes! If place your order by the end of October, rental price for chair cover and sash will be only $2.15!!!! You must mention this ad on PartyPOP in order to take advantage of this deal. We ...
Posted by Nicole; updated 10/26/06

Got Any 13th Birthday Ideas     (1 reply)

My birthday is in 3 weeks and I`m going to a hotel. Does anybody have any game ideas for about 12 people to play. I`m in Texas. Thanks!!
Posted by Kelley; updated 10/26/06

SAVE BIG ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY (CALIFORNIA ONLY)    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/26/06

Script For A Formal Debut    

Hi = ) i`m hosting a formal debut this coming november and i have no idea how to run a formal debut. Can you pls help me have a script so i can smoothly host the evnt. Thanx!= )
Posted by khukhai; updated 10/24/06

SAVE BIG ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY (CALIFORNIA ONLY)    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/24/06

TURNING 15.......Birthday Party Ideas, Plz?    

So I`m turning 15 on Saturday, and I need ideas for my party. I`ve got more than 20 people (boys and girls) coming over, but i`ve got a small house, it`s cold outside, and I have a boyfriend (he`s coming). Anyway, are there any games or something anyone can ...
Posted by M; updated 10/24/06

12 Year Old Sleep Over Mystery Night    

MY DAUGHTER IS TURNING 12 AND WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A MURDER MYSTERY NIGHT. I WANT IT TO BE A MYSTERY NIGHT WITHOUT THE MURDER. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS ON THIS SUBJECT.
Posted by Mary Ann; updated 10/24/06

Barney Birthday Party    

Its in tamarac florida
Posted by deanne; updated 10/25/06

Pony Parties    

True snow white horses and ponies, carriages, wagons and costumes for almost any theme. Platinumcarriageco.com
Posted by Betsy Bailey; updated 10/25/06

Need Help Finding A Good Birthday Party Plave    

Im looking for a good place to hold a 18th birthday party that will hold around 80 people and not cost a lot... Im just looking for a pizza/wings, and dance floor type setting. By the way im in syracuse ny
Posted by Dan the Man; updated 10/25/06

SAVE BIG ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY(CALIFORNIA ONLY)    

Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/25/06

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY(CALIFORNIA ONLY)    

Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/20/06

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 10/21/06

Mobile Massage And Spa Los Angeles    

Mobile spa services at your location.323 993 6055.We bring the spa to you.No drive home, no traffic.Celebrate your birthday at home with your girlfriends.Choose massage, mini facials, nail services and more.Check our product gallery for gits. Massage/ body/ bath oils, ...
Posted by Helen Hodgson; updated 10/21/06

UNIQUELY DESIGNED CANDLE LIGHTING CEREMONY STAND    

Designed to any theme or color scheme... Call for FREE consultation. 917 306-9158 Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg
Posted by VIRG; updated 10/21/06

Need Help    

Please send me a program and invitation sample for a debut party. I will be the EMCEE and I need the structure of the program and how will I deliver it. Thank you.
Posted by Aides Rivamonte; updated 10/21/06

*~I Need Some Boy/Girl Teen Party Game Ideas~     (2 replies)

I am having 10 boys and 10 girls at a party I am having in 3 weeks and need some game ideas. Please help!!!!! If you want you can email me.
Posted by Mariah; updated 10/22/06

Amazing Characters - New Jersey NJ Visits    

Amazing Characters - New Jersey NJ Visits Telephone: 866-333-2623 Email: amazingcharacter@aol.com Serving Statewide Address: Call Today for Booking & Info. Cherry Hill, NJ 08034 USA Contact: One Of Our Friendly Staff Amazing Characters - Just For Kids! - New ...
Posted by NJ Elmo Visits; updated 10/23/06

Amazing Characters - Philadelphia PA Visits    

Amazing Characters - Philadelphia PA Visits Telephone: 866-333-2623 Email: amazingcharacter@aol.com Address: Call Today for Booking & Inform , PA 19114 USA Contact: One Of Our Friendly Staff Philadelphia Children Parties, Philadelphia Kids Birthday Parties We ...
Posted by Pa Elmo Visits; updated 10/23/06

Amazing Characters - Delaware DE Visits    

Amazing Characters - Wilmington DE Visits Telephone: 866-333-2623 Email: amazingcharacter@aol.com Address: Call Today for Booking & Inform Wilmington, DE 19711 USA Contact: One Of Our Friendly Staff Wilmington Children Parties, Wilmington Kids Birthday Parties ...
Posted by Elmo Visits De; updated 10/23/06

Sweet 16 Birthday    

Sweet 16 birthday party Limited funds pleas help in orlando florida
Posted by dorcia; updated 10/23/06

DORA/BARNEY/ELMO/JOJO-MORE! WE SERVE ALL OF U.S.!    

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ WIGGLES/ BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM THANK YOU Visit our page for more info: Fun Factory ...
Posted by JA; updated 10/23/06