Il Send You The 18th Bday Program    

Give me your e-ad and ill send you the 18th birthday party program & script.. Hawaiin & traditional Debut themes
Posted by TIN; updated 10/20/06

Il Send You The 18th Bday Program    

Give me your e-ad and ill send you the 18th birthday party program & script.. Hawaiin & traditional Debut themes

My Super Sweet Sixteen    

I think the writers of my super sweet sixteen are terrible because they are giving spoiled little brats these big huge parties that they don`t even deserve when they should really create a show that gives girls that don`t have a lot of money and know what it is to ...
Posted by valerie; updated 10/19/06

18th Birthday Message    

Hi, Its my best freinds 18th next month and i am making her a scrapbook of old and new family & freinds memories in. I am wanting to write a special message/ short letter in the frount page but am not so good with words! can someone please help! i would appriciate a ...
Posted by Katie ; updated 10/20/06

Il Send You The 18th Bday Program     (20 replies)

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 10/20/06

PLEASE HELP WITH COSTUME RENTAL    

OK, the one I was orderign the costume from has backed out on me and I need serious help. I need a Big Bird and Elmo costume for the day of October 29th! ASAP as its now closing in. WIll pay $140 for rental of both costumes as that is still a little more than I was ...
Posted by Pamela; updated 10/17/06

Interesting Fear Factor Games For Boys Aged 8-10 Yrs Old    

My friend is holding a b-day party for her soon to be 10 yr old son. I`m interested in having a "Fear Factor" style game for the kids. (i.e., having them blind folded and put there hands into a cold bowl of spaghetti and meatballs) and they would have to guess what it ...
Posted by Tammy; updated 10/18/06

NEED A DORA CHARACTER FOR A 2YR OLDS BDAY PARTY     (1 reply)

MY DAUGHTERS TURNING 2 AND LOVES DORA I CAN NOT IMAGINE HER PARTY W/O A DORA THERE. IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO ON A DORA CHARACTER IN BROOKLYN, NY PLEASE REPLY... THANKS!!
Posted by JAMIES MOM; updated 10/18/06

2nd Birthday!!!     (2 replies)

I really need to find a Barney character for my sons birthday party....
Posted by Stephanie Garcia; updated 10/18/06

GAMES --- Fear Factor Style    

My friend is holding a b-day party for her soon to be 10 yr old son. I`m interested in having a "Fear Factor" style game for the kids. (i.e., having them blind folded and put there hands into a cold bowl of spaghetti and meatballs) and they would have to guess what it ...
Posted by Tammy; updated 10/18/06

"Valentino's Yoffi Fine Jewelry Boutique"    

Quality----Workmanship----Good Prices Have an online jewelry show and earn -Free Jewelry!!!! Take care------------------------------------Valentino Visit our page for more info: Valentino's Yoffi Fine Jewelry Boutique
Posted by Valentino; updated 10/18/06

Hot And Cold Catering    

If you need any hot or cold catering for the holidays give us a call or check out our website and we will help you make a menu thats out of this world for you and your guests Visit our page for more info: Catrina's Catering Service
Posted by Sal; updated 10/19/06

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY ( CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/19/06

14th B-Day Ideas! PLEASE HELP!     (1 reply)

Ok i live in chico, california. And im probably getting a limo. Any ideas what to do. Thanks
Posted by Kristin ; updated 10/14/06

Thirteen...     (2 replies)

I am turning thirteen in december and I`m one of the first in my grade. I want it to be great! but it can`t be pricey. I need something original, can be done in the winter, unique, and just plane fun!!! Its not a boy/girl party, just a few girls. Please i need help!
Posted by Cassie; updated 10/14/06

Childrens Parties In NJ & NY    

If you book any catering or any type of childrens entertainment between the months of Oct. And Nov. Of 2006 with Catrina`S Catering service you will recieve an additional 15% off the regular price . So remember the holidays are coming fast and you can also book now for ...
Posted by Sal; updated 10/15/06

Got Any Cool 13th Birthday Ideas??     (1 reply)

HeLp! My 13th birthday party is coming up in less than 2 months and i have NO CLUE on what to do!!! I`ve thaught about some stuff, but that all turned out to be really dumb!!! So, if you have any cool suggestions... LET ME KNOW!!! ThAnX!
Posted by Cynthia; updated 10/14/06

18 -Day Program And Sample Script For Hosting    

Please send me a sample program fro 18th birthday and please help me out in hosting that kind of party.. Sample script.. Thnx...
Posted by chris; updated 10/15/06

Truly Memorable Centerpieces, Favors And Gifts    

Be sure to visit www.cmbcrafts.com For centerpieces and favors that will be used again and again after your special day. I custom design all of my items to your details so every item is unique to your event. Favors that will definitely not end up in the trash ...
Posted by Connie; updated 10/16/06

ATTENTION ALL BRIDES, SAVE BIGON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/16/06

-----Birthday Jewelry Gifts-----    

HI: Valentino here in NYC. If you like -Jewelry- then check out my -Yoffi Online Boutique-. Beautiful jewelry at great prices. Take care----------------------------------------Valentino Visit our page for more info: Valentino's Yoffi Fine Jewelry Boutique
Posted by Valentino; updated 10/16/06

Sweet Sixteen Birthday Ideas     (2 replies)

I would like to throw a masquerade ball type party with a hint of Phantom of the Opera(if that makes sence) for my sweet sixteen next year but I have to do it on a budget. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Posted by Jenni; updated 10/16/06

SAVE BIG, ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY(CALIFORNIA ONLY)    

Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/17/06

Custom Fit Chair Cover Rental Starting At $2.00!!!!    

Get that extra touch of elegance for your special event today by renting through Chaircover Express! We specialize in customized chaircovers to ensure the perfect fit for almost any chair. Rentals start at $2 per chair cover. We have both polyester and satin ...
Posted by Nicole; updated 10/17/06