Ideas For A 13-Y-O Birthday Party

Okay, reading these... A lot of you seem to have great ideas. I am 12 years old and i am having a party. I took it apon myself to post this becasue my mother has no clue what is going on in my world, thus she is incabable of helping me plaan this party. Now to reply you must understand that i am having 20 girls and each one of them has their own personality. So you can see why i struggle to find something each one of my friends can enjoy? my party is on the 20th. I am having a sleepover. I plan on just eating all night and watching movies. You see i know there will be drama and that is usually going to be enough entertanment much i need something to do with these girls that will keep them busy and having fun for for 29 hours. Thank you to all that can help : ]
Posted by angela.; updated 04/08/07

Hello,
I`m the Party Braider. I braid colorful hair (yarn, ribbons,) into you and all of your guests hair!!! It`s fun and no one will ever forget your party!!! If this sounds like fun, have your parents go to my website www.partybraider.com

Thank you and I hope your party is unforgettable!!!
Posted by Carmen; updated 04/09/07