30th Birthday

To Anyone who can help,

I will turn 30 this year and I plan to throw a party and give God glory for the wonderful things He has done in my life which includes my husband of three years and my gorgeous 4 month old son He blessed us with. I`m debating between a nice sit down dinner among friends or something different like renting a hall. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Posted by Danielle; updated 04/28/07

Hi Danielle,

There are so many things that you can do. What month is your Birthday??? What State do you live in? I`d love to help you out.

Give us a call,
Tracy Friedman
Peachy Penguin Productions Inc.

Visit our page for more info: Peachy Penguin Productions Inc.

Posted by Tracy; updated 04/29/07

Hello Tracy,

My birthday is in the month of July and I live in Maryland. My party list will probably range between 30 to 50 people.
Posted by Danielle; updated 04/30/07

A Beautiful spiritual idea would be a Butterfly Release. I do them here on Long Island and they really add something very special. Years ago people would have balloon releases with prayers and wishes attached however now that we are more environmentally aware Butterflies are a much better option. I also would try to have the party in a beautiful outdoor location. What better way to Praise G-D but to be surrounded by his creations.

Good Luck to you,

Tracy

Visit our page for more info: Peachy Penguin Productions Inc.

Posted by Tracy; updated 05/01/07