MY SWEETSIXTEEN!!.. I Need Help!

Hi im Prity i am turning Sweet16 on Cinco de Mayo, May 5 which is on friday i need help in color, themes i dont know if i should go with the colors Pink & Gold, because i cant think of much to do with it, i know i still have 5 months but i dont want to be unprepared well i want my sweetsixteen to be KRUNK, and since i love to be center of attention i want it to be all about me, i want it to be unique something different and just NICE... I need help ideas on anything i could do to make it fun...i have a big family so they`re going to stay till dinner and yea i dont want them to jus come and eat n leave i want the adults to have fun to, but what could i do to have adults enjoy my party...ofcourse im going to have a dj and having everyone on the dancefloor after the parents leave but i still need ideas and help please help me by replying thanks
Posted by Prity; updated 12/29/05

Visit Designs by Virg for personalized candle stands, and cake toppers, favors, etcs... Reasonable prices.

Http://home.att.net/~vcruzado
Posted by Tashy; updated 01/02/06

My b-day is december,23 and i need to start getting help on my sweetsixteen i want to have a theam but i dont know what .....
Please help me with my sweetsixteen
Posted by jameisha; updated 06/01/07