13th Birthday Ideas

My 13th birthday is comming up soon ( yess fianlly a teen!) I want a party that is unique and like no other... But i dont have a huge budget to spend on it. So ive been doing research on it and im going to have a 70`s themed dance. I`m goign to hire a D.J. To play most of todays hit music but also do a few of the 70`s swings. I am inviting boys as well as girls of course and i think it will be alot of fun.. I`m worried thoguh of the same problem one of you had and that is too much dirty dancing. Sure the boys and girls will dance.. And not all that approapiate but some do get out of control.. Any idea on how to stop it but not embarass my myself doing it? Reply back on what you think of my theme and how to keep the dirty danceing from occuring.
Posted by Katherine; updated 07/31/05

Dont worry so much ur idea is fine
Posted by Lindsey; updated 08/02/05

Ur idea is fine dont worry so much have a blast!
Posted by Lindsey; updated 08/02/05

If it does come up just be like to the friend the dancing , be like o come over here for a minute let me talk to you, and while your talking just keep her busy for a while.
Posted by danielle; updated 08/03/05

If the boys and gurls dirty dance just put on a singing song. Well i dont know. I am really bad at giving advice so ya that is what i would do
Hahaha
Good luck!
Posted by christina; updated 05/20/07

I wouldnt worry either.
I had a party for no reason a few weeks ago and that happened but nobody cared. If your parents care then talk to the person. But i guess im not in ur situation cuz my parents dont care.

Good luck!
Posted by avery; updated 08/23/07