Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games

Help!!!

I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that you can play with prizes, no boardgames!!!! Please anyone who has an idea please write back!!!

Thanks,
Becca
Posted by Becca; updated 08/25/07

My friends and I last year at my 12th bday got out all my old costumes and dressed up lol it was funny and then we did like a dance contest thing at watched a movie
Posted by Hannah; updated 08/26/07

At a party I went to a couple of weeks ago, we had a contest to see who could build the highest tower from shaving cream and straws. We set a timer for 5 min. And got in to pairs. Whoever`s tower was the tallest at the end of the time, and would stay standing up, won.
It was tons of fun, and later we had a shaving cream fight, which wasn`t planned, but still pretty awesome.
Posted by Molly; updated 09/02/07

Heres a good idea u can do each others nails and have like a spa party or just rent the best movie out and watch it
Posted by zeina; updated 09/17/07