NEED HELP

I need help finding wwe party supplies my son is turning nine and he wants his party of wwe, any ideas for games decorations . Thank you
Posted by MYRNA; updated 09/19/07

Hi... I am doing a WWE Party for my son`s 10th Birthday. I found invites that are being made on Ebay, they will look like tickets with a specific wrestler on each one. Http://stores.ebay.com/WWE-Wrestling-PARTY-FAVORS-and-More If the link isn`t right I just searched for wwe party supplies. I am also having the person make wrappers for candy bars. I also found someone who made stickers with Thank You for coming to my party with wwe wrestlers on them which I am going to put on to $1.00 black pails (Halloween item form Wal-mart) to use as gift bag (pail) for each child filled with a candy bar wrapped in a wwe wrapper and misc. Other things. I found someone who makes chocolate suckers and was going to ask if they could do the WWE Logo but decided not to (not going to know unless you ask them though). I bought Red plates, napkins, cups, and balloons. Bought Black plastic silverware. I am making a co loge of wrestlers on poster board also. I am still coming up with more ideas as the date approaches so if you got any to add let me know.
Posted by Heather; updated 09/19/07