Looking For An Elmo Costume And Or A Puppet Show Of Elmo

I am looking for an Elmo costume for an adult. My littles ones 1st birthday will be Dec. 30th in Inglewood, CA. I am also looking for someone to do a puppet show of Elmo/Sesame Street. I know it`s short notice. Does anyone know where I can find any of these things.
Thanks in advance.
Posted by brenda; updated 12/13/07

Hi Brenda,

Still need a performer for your party?

We have contacts in the Inglewood area who perform as character look-a-likes or impersonators.

Feel free to contact me at 703-691-8318 or reply via email to: keith@rhkentertainment.com

All major U.S. Cities covered.

Atlanta, austin,boston, chicago, cleveland, dallas, denver, houston, las vegas, los angeles, miami, minneapolis, new york, orange co, philadelphia, phoenix, portland, raleigh, sacramento, san diego, seattle, sf bayarea, washington, dc and many more cities

Visit our page for more info: RHK Entertainment

Posted by Keith; updated 12/19/07

We have puppeteers in the inglewood area. What time were you interested in having the entertainment start?

Visit our page for more info: Parties by Stacey

Posted by Stacey; updated 12/29/07

Hi - We also have the adult size costume to rent and we ship anywhere in the US for reasonable prices. Just send a email with your party date and zip code and we will let you know availability and cost to ship to your zip. Have a great party! www.getspaed.com

Visit our page for more info: Get Spa'ed Girl!

Posted by getspaed; updated 01/15/08