DORA     (2 replies)

I NEED TO RENT A DORA CUSTUME, WHERE DO I LOOK?
Posted by TYRESHA; updated 03/28/08

Finding Dora Impersonator     (3 replies)

Im looking forward to having a dora impersonator for my childs 1st birthday party
Posted by takierra; updated 03/28/08

Tigger And Pooh For My Son Birthday Party     (2 replies)

I would like to have tigger and pooh for my son birthday party april 5, 2008
Posted by Judy; updated 03/28/08

Need Elmo Character For 1st Bday     (1 reply)

I am looking for an Elmo Character for my daughters 1st birthday for March 30 or the weekend after. Were in Michigan. 5 kids attending....
Posted by Rebecca; updated 03/28/08

Dora Character     (8 replies)

I need a Dora impersonator/character in central PA - Lancaster County, PA. Can anyone help??
Posted by Colleen; updated 03/28/08

Go Deigo Go     (2 replies)

Help looking for a go deigo go character costume for my son`s first birthday. Live in nj
Posted by manny; updated 03/28/08

Customized Invitations    

Do you have an idea for your birthday invitation but can`t find it? Or it`s a little more than plain paper? I am here to help you create your unique invitations. I do everything from designing to licking the envelope. Please click on the link below! Feel free to ...
Posted by Elizabeth ; updated 03/27/08

WWE Or RAW Wrestling Party Supplies    

Please help me my son is turning 4 on May 11th and he is crazy about wrestling. If anyone can help me to locate and type of wrestling party supplies to invitations, I would be forever greatful. You can reach me at su*********8@comcast.net. Thanks.
Posted by Tasha; updated 03/28/08

Need A Place To Host 21st Birthday Party    

Hi everyone i am looking for a place in the Bronx to host a 21st birthday party. If you have any information please contact me asap ..thanks a lot Lovette
Posted by Lovette; updated 03/28/08

Party Ideas For A Sweet 16     (4 replies)

I need some help in coming up with a sweet 16 party theme thats hasent been over used like hawaiian themed, and that dosent cost much..im on a super tight budget, but i want to have a sweet party that my friends will remeber
Posted by vanessa; updated 03/28/08

13th BIRTHDAY NO IDEA WAT TO DO!!!     (3 replies)

Hey plz help. My party is coming up soon adn i hav no idea wat to do. Im having 3 girls over for a sleepover but thats as far as ive got. Plz plz plz help. I need sum games or ideas for themes or anything just plz help!!!
Posted by abbo; updated 03/28/08

Backyardigan Character In Los Angeles     (1 reply)

Hello. I am looking for a Backyardigan Character for my daughter`s party in Los Angeles.
Posted by Raquel; updated 03/28/08

Dora     (2 replies)

I`m looking for Dora the explorer for my daughters 2nd birthday party in Hampton, VA
Posted by Laura; updated 03/28/08

Dora The Explorer     (1 reply)

I need a Dora the Explorer character in Houston,TX. Any recommendations? Thanks.
Posted by Marie Belle; updated 03/28/08

Boston Stripping Nurse 866-892-8104    

Every HOT party needs HOT, SEXY, FUN strippers! Boston exotic dancers for bachelor and birthday parties 866-892-8104 We bring the strip club to you in ANY New England location! ***** book before Friday for this weekend and get $100.00 off a 2 girl show or a free ...
Posted by Boston Strippers; updated 03/25/08

Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games    

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 03/25/08

Birthday Party    

I need someone to show up as a Disney Character called "Dark Wing Duck" for my son`s party on April 26th.
Posted by Renu; updated 03/26/08

Help!!! I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that ...
Posted by Becca; updated 03/26/08

RE : Party Hosting For Denut Script    

Kindly send me a script for hosting a debut party. It would be highly appreciated, thanks!
Posted by annie zosa; updated 03/27/08

Barney Customes     (5 replies)

I am looking for the character Barney for my son 2th birthday party. The party will be on July 15, 2006. I would like to hear about the character before June 30, 2006. I am located in the Washington DC, area but I am trying to have the party at a park out Springfield, ...
Posted by LaWanda; updated 03/27/08

Posted by Becca; updated 03/27/08

Sleeping Beauty For 4 Yr. Old Birthday Party    

Do you know if there is anyone in St. Louis who does Sleeping Beauty visits for a birthday party for a 4 year old? We`re in Chesterfield, MO.
Posted by Sarah; updated 03/27/08

BIRTHDAYS FOR ALL AGES - CUSTOM DESIGNED     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with Decorations & Favors for your upcoming BIRTHDAYS OF ALL AGES. I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day! I have worked on many Weddings, Sweet 16`s, ...
Posted by Connie; updated 03/27/08

13 Year Old Girl Party Themes!!     (1 reply)

Hi, i need A LOT OF HELP!!! i need VERY VERY good themes to impress my friends. Im inviting 13 girls and its going to be a sleepover. I need to impress them with the BEST theme ever!! please please help me! its only 1 month away and i need invitations like ASAP! please ...
Posted by Alaina; updated 03/27/08

WWE PARTY SUPPLIES     (2 replies)

My son wants a WWE birthday party and I`m having troubles finding anything to do with WWE. Please help, I have about a month to find everything. Thanks so much for what ever help anyone can give me.
Posted by VERONICA GARCIA; updated 03/27/08