Quinceanera Songs/ Opinion

O.K. Look these are other songs that yu can use and you can find at any latin cd store.
Tus Quince Años, Banda Arkangel R-15, CD-Amor del Bueno
Or
Muchacha de 15 Años, Liberacion,(can find at wal-mart.)

Look for all you girls who are barley going to have a quinceanera the truthis that (well I belive) that it wilL NOT be what yu thought it was. I just had mine and I think it was a wast of time and money for so little!
Posted by mariana; updated 07/20/03

Mariana .... I`m so sorry u felt that way about your quinceanera, dude what went wrong??? Does you`re family know that u feel that way, cuz if i were u i would never tell them that, even if they were trying to tell me that, which maybe was the case in your family!

So yeah what went wrong, or how come it came out so little and all 4 nothin?

P.s. I aggree very much with your music selection, i luv muchacha de quince anos!
Posted by Joanna; updated 07/20/03

Look nothing went wrong. I mean most everything was perfect, just small little details, and it was probably one of the happiest days in my like but once you start thinking about it, my family wasted alot of money on a party I didn`t even deserve and the it`s just a couple of hours of fun and at the end it`s like all the money went to waste. This is just my opinion though. By the way I told my mom and she agreed with me.
Posted by mariana; updated 07/22/03

You sure do have aproblem because you shouldnt make every otha quincera feel down...if ur family`s messed up that doesn`t mean everyone else is...so why dont you just walk away and keep ur mouth closed plus if ur mom agreed with you that is just sad... Reallly sadddddd......
Hollerrr
Posted by rebecca; updated 08/27/03

Every latina deserves to experience her Quince with a bang. You are no exception. Your parents are proud of you...regardless. They will always love you. The memory of them smiling as you danced is worth all the tea in China.
Posted by Nancy; updated 08/27/03

Look you all get me wrong. Like I said before and I`ll say it again, my quinceañera was fun. Sometimes when I think about how I didn`t deserve it and they still gave it to me makes me feel bab because it was just a lotta money that I didn`t even deserve. And after alll it just lastes a couple of hours. I never ment to make n-e think the way u all think.
Posted by Mariana; updated 08/27/03

MARIANA I KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. MAH FRIEND CRIED ALMOST THE WHOLE DAY OF HER QUINCE AND SHE REALLY DIDNT SMILE. AFTER I ASK HER WHAT WAS WRONG CAUSE SHE SOUNDED SO EXCITED WHEN SHE WAS PLANNING, AND SHE TOLD ME SHE DIDNT DESERVE IT CAUSE SHE WAS ALWAYZ INTO TROUBLE AT SCHOOL SHE WASNT A VIRGIN AND SOME OTHER STUFF BUT THEYRE TOO PRIVATE. MAYBE THIS ISNT WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU BUT I KNOW WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT.
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 08/27/03

Yeh! I could imagine how bad you must feel because your parents spent so much money to make things good. Let it go. It is a good thing. Just look back and know that your mamy & papy did it to make your 15th special. So now your a woman. Do things different with your parents so you can say your Quince was worth the money spent.
Posted by Nancy; updated 08/28/03

Hey mariana, you don`t know me but i am a Quiceanera too... Well i was one but anyways my mom just paid for nothing it was a waste of time too i some times got into trouble in school i used to smoke and have boyfriends when i wasn`t supposed to well got to go by sincerely, Ruby E-mail me please
Posted by Ruby Irasema; updated 01/29/04

WELL I`M GLAD THAT THERE ARE PEOLPE WHO UNDERSTAND BECAUSE B 4 MY QUINCE I WAS EVE ARRESTED WHILE SKIPPIN` SCHOOL AND WELL I`M NOT A VIRGIN NITHER AND OTHER STUFF. I TOO SMOKED AND DID ALL THAT. & I REMEMBER THE DAY OF MY QUINCE WHEN I HAD TO PRESENT MY RAMO TO THE VIRGEN I WUZ JUST THERE INCADA AND I CRIED. I JUST CRIED. BUT KNOW I`M DOIN` EVERYTHING DIFFRENT SO I CAN MAKE UP FOR EVERYTHING I DID. MY PARENTS HAVE VERY HIGH EXPECTATIONS FOR ME I HOPE THAT IF I CAN`T REACH THE GOALS THEY`VE SET FOR ME THAT I CAN AT LEAST BE SOMETHING MORE THAN WUT MY BRO`S I SIS TURNED OUT TO BE. PEACE OUT YA`LL & TCCMC
Posted by MARIANA; updated 01/30/04

Mariana...."Who let the dogs out"
Posted by emma; updated 01/30/04

WUT?
Posted by MARIANA; updated 01/31/04

Hey, Emma about the "who let the dogs out" comment i know you can answer that question after all they did let you out didn`t they?
Posted by TravieZa; updated 02/01/04

What do you mean Travieza......aww is that what they did to you?? or is it just your shhh pms?? LOL..
Posted by emma; updated 02/01/04

Well mariana dont feel bad its ok i know how you must of felt incandote le a la virgen u probably felt like s##t but i know that dios te perdono y la virgen tambien we all comit mistakes so dont regret all the money they spent for u they did it because they love u no matter the way that u are just let your mom know that u love her and ur dad too and thank them for every thing they did for u and they have done and of course i bet youll do better than ur carnalas and ur carnales so dont trip keep ur head up
Love always a person that u could email when ever u need to talk to some one take care
Anarandi morales
Posted by Anarandi morales; updated 02/01/04

Aww Pms aswell?? it`s okay...i understand...it`s just sad how you`re telling me all this and i`m just laughing my ass off here..seeing pathetic little girls talk talk talk...LOL you clearly don`t know what you are talking about..defending your little friend..you must be lesbian..my friend`s gotta read this specially Paris lol...bye (pms) girl.
Posted by emma; updated 02/01/04

Look Emma. I`m gettin` tired of your shit. And wut happened to Mariana is f**^ and for your info I wuz there at her quince and watched her cry. Ni yo ni Mariana give a ** about wut b*** like you say. You"re lucky I don`t know where you are if not ya te ubieramos partido la madre cuz I`m sure the way you write is probably the way you think and that is shit.
Posted by TravieZa; updated 02/04/04

You go girl that b**** does not have any right to say shit like that
Posted by monica; updated 02/06/04

Hey marianna im sorry you feel that way too oi am having my quince in april 3 2004 and i hope it comes out good and yeah i know my parents are spending way too money on 1 whole day i mean i really dont think i deserve it cu z i mean i ditch skool and i have really bad grades well i dont want to write a life story so im out .and where do you live marianna well peace or if anyone wants to email me spgurl2003@yahoo.com...peace odk.... To tha fullest homechick
Posted by angelica; updated 02/06/04

Hi muchachas,

I`m a freelance journalist and I`m very interested in a few things you said about your quinceaneras. Would any of you would be interested in being interviewed for the magazine piece I`m writing? Please let me know. I don`t want to have just voices of parents and vendors, I want real girls too. Many thanks.
Posted by Claudia; updated 03/01/04