Quinceanera Dresses

Hi, my name is Lily, and my quinceanera is in may 2004. I am looking for dresses and tuxedos that i like but i havent found any, if you have heard or been to any places or shops where they sell nice, pink dresses for a low price, please tell me about them, thanxs!!!
Posted by Lily; updated 11/07/03

Well have you gon to l.a. Because i when to l.a. And if you go to they call it the pacific you will fine alot of dresse for you and if you are having damas and chambelanes you will fine the pachucos tuxedos girl does will look hella thigh because im getting does for my 15 in april the 24 well hope this was alot of help got to go bye!
Posted by jessica; updated 12/05/03

Hey Lily, My name is araceli and i might have a quience too well there is a sale at davids bridal on sale for $99 the sale is ending soon this month so check it out !
Posted by Celi; updated 01/12/04

Hey Celi, when`s your B-Day? Cuz I ain`t too sure yet but, I might have a 15nera too. If you ever get to read this hit me back, aight? Lataz,
-Lely
My Email!-nayelie@poetic.com
Posted by Nayelie; updated 01/13/04

Hey girl.....where do you live at...then i`ll c if i can help you out...e-mail me if you can or just repply to this message. .hope to talk to you soon
Posted by Ana; updated 01/17/04

Hey lily wad up well you should go to davids bridal or LA
Posted by vanessa; updated 03/07/04