~Hey My Quince Is Next Week! ~

And i happen to be a very shy person. When im in front of crowds or i catch cute guys staring at me i get sooo RED.so i wondering do u gurls think that on the day of my quince im gonna be turning all red while im dancing n stuff.if so what can i do to calm my self down? please give me some advice n if u do i will definately share my pictures with you, just leave your email : ).oh and please dont just write anything just so i could show you my pictures i really do need help. Thanks
Posted by shythang; updated 07/04/04

Hey well when you are dancing just dont focus on it just go with the flow...dont think anything bad will happen because then that will REALLY freak you out and if you do turn red and become nervous just go somwhere where you can be alone for a while and calm yourself down and before you know it the waltz and the fundance will be over with and you can go on with the real dancing. Hope that i really helped you and i would like if you sent me some pix at my e-mail heavensangel1600@hotmail.com thanx
Posted by lilmizzrivas; updated 07/04/04

Ur thinking about it too too much just go with the flo like whatever !!
Posted by Jonus; updated 07/04/04

HEY GURL HOW DID YO QUINCE GO?
Posted by *ShOrTy*; updated 07/10/04

Hey wassup, i juss wunted to help ya out, u dont have to hook me up with ur pics. But n e waze, i havent had mah 15 yet (cuz its gon be march 26 2005) but juss so u kno, dancin in front of tha whole crowd is faar from my mind. Im excited tah do it (i used to think to myself that i wouldnt wanna have a 15 cuz i was shy too). Juss think bout havin fun and fugg it, its all good if everyone is watchin u. Chick, its alllll gravy. Plus they not gonna juss stare at chu only, they prolly be lookin at tha other damas too. But juss chill out n have a coo time, awredy? wun love chika
Posted by drea; updated 07/11/04

I would like to see how your quince ended up. I am sure it was really cool. If you would can you please mail me some pictures. Cutiegirls@earthlink.net
Posted by melly; updated 08/27/04

YOU KNOW WHAT WILL GET YOU CALM IS TO PARCATCE IN FRONT OF YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY. ALSO MY 15NERA IS SON ALSO. TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND RELAX. THINGS WILL RUN SMOOTHLY.
Posted by TATIANA; updated 08/30/04