Video Of Cadetes Performing??     (3 replies)

Does anybody have a video of a cadete group performing the surprise dance routine??that you like to share
Posted by mary; updated 02/14/06

INSTRUCTOR IN CHICAGO    

I NEED A GOOD VALZ INSTRUCTOR FOR 2 QUINCIANERAS FOR 6/17/06 IN CHICAGO ONLY CHAMBELANES NO DAMAS
Posted by OLGA; updated 02/14/06

Heyy Every0ne    

Heyy does anyone know any good merengue or batchata songs that mii nd my court of honor can dance.. Or even sum good poems for my invitation Iif u do holla back at mii plz
Posted by Irene; updated 02/13/06

Daddy Yankee     (1 reply)

See im related to daddy yankee his name is raymond ayala and my name is laura ayala see hes my first cousin im so rich because im related to him and my mom owns a shoe company and colthes company with all the brands well got to go bye see ya
Posted by laura; updated 02/14/06

Whatis The Best Merengue And Salsa For A Sweet 15    

Can you plz help i hav my quinceanera on may 20 06 and i am wondering wat best merengue and salsa is good for a sweet 15.,........... Any ideas.......
Posted by darlene; updated 02/14/06

Looking For A Dress ??    

If you`re on a budget and looking for a gorgeous dress to cost less than what YOU find out there, please send us an email, or give us a call, and let`s see what we can do to help you. Gowns, favors, jewelry, gifts, accessories and more .. And just PAY LESS ... Every ...
Posted by Linda; updated 02/14/06

D-Town Boys 4rm East Or D-Town Boys 4rm O.C     (1 reply)

Who do yall think is better D-town boys 4rm East or D-town boys 4rm O.C
Posted by ?; updated 02/12/06

Hairstyles    

Does anybody know any website that they show u how to do hairstyles. I really want to learn how to do some hairstyles but I can`t find any info.
Posted by Rosemary; updated 02/12/06

To Holla     (8 replies)

Ven bailalo is da best reggaton song there is and so is rakata das badd as* well w/e im out
Posted by andre; updated 02/12/06

Canadian Resort Mineral Spa On The Largest Gulf Island!    

COME VISIT US AT SALT SPRING SPA AND RESORT: 30 minutes ferry ride from Victoria,BC, Canada. Salt Spring Island`s highly-acclaimed seaside spa resort features Uniquely designed ocean-view and forest-view chalets, each with their Own cozy wood-burning fireplace, ...
Posted by Josh; updated 02/12/06

IM LOOKING FOR A GIRLFRIEND !     (10 replies)

IM 14 YRS OLD,AND OF COURSE IM SEXY,IM FROM D-TOWN214NORTHSIDE,IF U WANT A BOYFRIEND JUST WRIME MA BACK AND I WRITE U BACK,ALRITE! DONT WORRIED IM CUTE AND SWEAT .BYE LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by LITTLE JAVIER; updated 02/13/06

Help Me    

Hey every1 i need help!!! i need chamberlains and damas and an escourt for my quinceanera and i lost on how to plan so if u can help me PLEZZZZ DO i`m so confused on how to do ne thing right now... THANX and bye
Posted by adriana; updated 02/13/06

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     (2 replies)

Hey everybody......well my quinceaner is gonna be in 3months(in May) and well i`m really shy and i`m not as talkative as a lot of girls are, and well i wanna make my quinceanera as memorable as possible--so i wanna have the Full Court...but i don`t know how to ask guys ...
Posted by Karen G. ; updated 02/13/06

Does He Like Me?    

It sounds like he does like u but he`s a little shy, how`s he with other gurls?
Posted by Joce; updated 02/13/06

Beautiful Quinceanera Items!!!    

Checkout my site for beautiful quinceanera items. Http://www.freewebs.com/ebene-zer/index.htm
Posted by Veronica; updated 02/10/06

Need To Find A Song     (1 reply)

I need a song that is just like sleep walk which ones do you know that would be good for the balce
Posted by martha; updated 02/10/06

I 4got 2 Rite My Sn    

Itz me michelle i was askin if u can send me picturs but i 4got 2 rite my screen name it is ecua119@aol.com
Posted by michelle ; updated 02/11/06

I NEED A SALON IN AUSTIN    

Hello i need a salon for my quince in austin tx does anyone know where theres one where u would be able to bring in your own food and alcohol?
Posted by Jessy; updated 02/11/06

Quinceanera    

I also think mayor que yo is a good song also tu bailar by baby ranks
Posted by daisy; updated 02/11/06

The Best Daddy Daugher Song     (24 replies)

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 02/11/06

I Need A Choreographer In Connecticut!!!!!!    

I am planning my daughter`s Quinceanera and it will only have damas. Guys are in SHORT SUPPLY!!!!!...jajajaja. Anyway, I am hoping to find a choreographer for in the New York/Connecticut Area. Any help would be GREAT!...Thanks and God bless
Posted by Maribel; updated 02/11/06

Searching For Cake Stand!(cinderella Coach,Ferris Wheel,    

Please give me a name of a store that would have these kind of cake stands and phone numbers. If possible websites also.
Posted by Yolanda Estrada; updated 02/11/06

$    

D_townchick91@yahoo.com
Posted by Ivette; updated 02/11/06

Agreement Letter    

You`re very welcome.
Posted by Maribel; updated 02/12/06

Does He Like Me    

I have caught this guy in my class looking at me. We talk in class, when we are passing to other classes and online. We are doing the same movie project in class. I emailed him and invited him to get together and watch the movie that we are doing the project on. I also ...
Posted by Kelly; updated 02/12/06