To Say Dat Da Latin Boys R Da Best Eva

Hey da latin boys are and always will be the best there ever is going to be so get them fo yalls quince u need info hit me up im a latin boy till i die
Posted by ANDRE; updated 11/19/05

Well im going to have asweat 16 and i told my friends what crew is the best allof them said that the LATIN BOYS and ithink yall the best and why are yall so sexy man inthe blowout isaw i was dieing yea and my friends 2 but ihope that i get u guysbcuz u are the only crew that i want ,okey i hope u read these and i see later bye 1#SEXY LATIN BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by marie; updated 12/26/05

Hey gurl if u need info hit me up at mscastorena@sbcglobal.net ill get u a discount just holla atcha boy i also set all the sweet 16s and da 15s also weddins so if u wanna holla den hit me up at my email be sure to leave da message of course ur # and name ttyl im ritten dis fo maria or any other gurlz out there that need a hook up
Posted by andre; updated 12/26/05

Thank u Andre right,well let me see what happen and of course that if somebody is going to be there is going to beLATIN BOYS for sho!and i hit u alright,well thanks and is all about Latin boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by marie; updated 12/26/05

Hey jennifer or watever ur name is dont be talkin s*** to me cause i dont even know u and if u would know we have been in it for over 10 years dats 2 or 3 times as many years as most of the other cadets and no were not a crew we dance for quincez we are called cadets. Hit dis s*** up if u got somthin else to say .JENNIFER
Posted by andre; updated 12/29/05

OHH BYE THE WAY ITS NOT A DANCE OFF ITS CALLED A BLOW OUT. OR U COULD EVEN USE HEAD TO HEAD 360. SO IF U DONT KNOW ANYTHIN BOUT DANCIN PLEEZ GET OFF THE SITE THANX A LOT. SINGNIN OUT ANDRE AKA SHAWTY FROM FUNKY TOWN (DA LATIN BOYZ IS THE BEST THERE IS)

FaMoUs CrEaTiOnS.............................ya`ll dont know!!!
Posted by FC; updated 12/29/05

Hey famous creations do u even know anything bout ur own crew dogg think bout it how long have yall been out ?? dats wat i thought yall dont hAve s***on us so dont be talkin s*** nigg*.

So yall do evrything fo fun well we dont we do it have fun get gurlz get paid and take off to da next one well im not braggin and im not really in da mood of talking shi* look there isnt nuttin in dis world fo free mija so we charge if u dont like ohh well bye da way how old r u?? well ima go eat latterz

Haha i guess thats why yall pussied out
Posted by FC; updated 12/29/05

MY BADD MISSES GROWN WOMAN A= I WAONT CALL U MIJA NO MORE.U REALLY DO GOTTZ AN ATTITUDE U MIGHT BE 19 AND ME 16 BUT I KNOW LOTTS OF THINGS THAT U WOULDNT EVEN IMAGIN
Posted by andre; updated 12/31/05

Your just too special aint you?
Posted by FC; updated 12/31/05

Hey fc who r u u a girl or guy and who u talkin bout being special?? who puss** out?? hey yall peeps im let yall in on a secret ders dis new song we jammin to its called rakata we r gonna rule every crew out there cause our steps are tight and badd a** well dats it i gotta bounce lattaz hattaz
Posted by andre; updated 12/31/05

Man andre u need to quit talkin all that mess......... U just hatin foo
Posted by ................; updated 01/01/06

Man who r u ?
Posted by andre; updated 01/01/06

Man jennifer u need to stop talkin sh** i dont give a dah* if u have a fuc**** attitude from hell sh** i really dont care wat u mean my name man u just need to shut the fu** up
Posted by andre; updated 01/01/06