Brand NEW Quinceanera Dress For Sale!

Beautiful, elegant, BRAND NEW WITH TAGS STILL ON IT, white size 16 (fits more like a size 14) Lady Roi organza over satin dress, never worn or altered. Sadly, it does not fit my daughter.

Paid $375, but willing to sacrifice for $100 + shipping.

SEE PICS AT:
Http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e216/mysaturngirl/LadyRoi1.jpg
Http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e216/mysaturngirl/LadyRoi2.jpg

This dress has a side-draped waist, a mock two-piece basque waist, and A-line skirt which make it very slimming.
The tank top style bodice is embellished with pearls, beads, and embroidery on the left side, with the same pearls, beads and embroidery on the right strap, that cascades from front to back. Buttons run down the back of the bodice with more pearls, beads and embroidery on the lower portion. The inside is completely lined and finished, so no scratchiness!! There is a crinoline built in over a smooth, soft lining. There is a stock number written in black on the inside zipper that was there when I bought the dress, but it cannot be seen when it is worn.
The photo of the dress on the model shows it in light blue but the dress for sale is WHITE!

Measurements of the dress: Bust: 40 ½ in. Waist: 32 in.

This dress has been stored in a dress bag in a smoke-free environment! NOTE: This dress has no dirt or markings but may need to be steamed to get out some minor wrinkles from shipping.
Posted by Christina; updated 05/01/06