SOngz    

Hey!! Watz gudd everyone am having a quince next year n i been thinkin about some songs..when i come into the club or w.e n when i dance wit my dad mi abuelo n when i dance wit my boys cuz am not having damas ((sry grls but u guys might ruin it cuz all grls want eyes ...
Posted by Jasmine ; updated 11/06/06

VERMONT MAPLE SYRUP & MAPLE CANDY FAVORS - Customized!    

VERMONT MAPLE SYRUP & MAPLE CANDY FAVORS - Customized! Elsie`s Daughter offers 100% pure Vermont maple syrup, pure Vermont maple sugar candy & more as unforgettable party table favors. Customized with your name(s) and event information or special event details. ...
Posted by Nancy F Hammond; updated 11/06/06

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY (CALIFORNIA ONLY)    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/05/06

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY (CALIFORNIA ONLY)    

QUINCEAÑERA SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/05/06

Location For A Quincenera    

Hi my name is Jessica.I am 14 years old. Me and my mom have decided to make me a Quinceanera. I have been searching for good location, but so far cant find one.I am in a budget. I live in pomona, California. My Quinceanera will take place in pomona. So if any one has ...
Posted by Jessica Lopez; updated 11/05/06

Have Alot Of Questions    

I would like a list of of what I need to start planning a quincianera, what padrinos would I need, could you please help me?
Posted by Maria Delgado; updated 11/06/06

I Need A Baile De Sorpresa,Now!!!!    

OMG my quince is in 2 months and i haven`t found a song for my baile de sorpresa. Please help me! I want something that is not cumbia ( its getting boring) . Maybe a duranguense song or whatever. Thanx. HELP!HELP!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Gaby; updated 11/03/06

Sweet Sixteen Songs    

It was my 16th yesterday! Here are a few `sweet sixteen` songs to play on your birthday ... Only Sixteen by Dr Hook (Sam Cooke) You`re Sixteen by Ringo Starr Sweet Sixteen by Hilary Duff You may also like to visit this site: www.billt.com/sweet16songs.htm
Posted by Nikki; updated 11/03/06

Location On My Sweet 15    

Hi, my name is denise. I am 14. My B-D is on july and my sis and mom just decided to do my sweet 15. I find this very big deal. I have searches all over the internet for a location. But can`t find. I live in cleveland ohio. This sweet 15 in going to take place there in ...
Posted by Denise; updated 11/03/06

IN NEED OF HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!    

Hi, my name is denise. I am 14. My B-D is on july and my sis and mom just decided to do my sweet 15. I find this very big deal. I have searches all over the internet for a location. But can`t find. I live in cleveland ohio. This sweet 15 in going to take place there in ...
Posted by Denise; updated 11/03/06

Vals De Mariposa    

Thank you so much. I had been looking for that. Yes, I know is more for bodas but my sister wanted that particular one. Thanks again.
Posted by Marrybell; updated 11/03/06

SAVE BIG ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY (CALIFORNIA ONLY)    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/03/06

Juss Wondering!!!!!!    

I need to now wether to get primavera/ los rieleros/ both?
Posted by mireya; updated 11/04/06

Planning Guide    

Please send me your free quinceanera quide.
Posted by Raquel Ledesma; updated 11/04/06

Quinceanera Planner    

Please send me a copy of your Quniceanera Planner it`s been so long snice I had my and need some help
Posted by Cynthia ; updated 10/30/06

Quinceanera Padrinos    

Help me with my quinceanera. How many padrinos are there and for what?
Posted by Araceli; updated 10/30/06

Chiavari Chairs $37.99    

We are currently selling Chiavari Chairs ( white, gold, silver, black, natural, mahogany ) for $37.99. Call now for availability Call today for more information: 734.332.1849 Visit our page for more info: Chair Cover Express - Rentals or Buy Wholesale
Posted by Andrew; updated 10/31/06

Quinceanera     (2 replies)

Well imma have a quinceaner but i dont have any songs for la ulitma muncea or for my entrance if any body can plzzz help me give me some songs or clues of how to walk in. Also how to decorate the salon because i have no idea i just know my colors plzzz any body help me ...
Posted by lori; updated 10/31/06

AHORRA EN GRANDE EN TUS 15 AÑOS    

QUINCEAÑERA SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by Gilbert; updated 11/01/06

SAVE HUNDREDS ON YOUR 15 VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY (CALIFORN    

Posted by Gilbert; updated 11/01/06

Theme    

My daughter wants her theme to be like a mexican style quinceanera any ideas.
Posted by grisleda; updated 11/01/06

Vals De Las Mariposas     (1 reply)

I want to know who sings el vals de las mariposas, puertorican style. If you know please email me at marrybellsoto@yahoo.com
Posted by marry; updated 11/02/06

For Anyone Who Likes Babybash    

Hey i read in someone`s letter that their cuz`s knew babybash and i want to know the cousins names because my uncle is his manager no joke. And i would know if thats the truth i might get him at my quince. If anyone wants hook ups let me know
Posted by nikki g; updated 11/03/06

**WHiCH DANCE KREW WASz BETTER??**    

IF YOU WENT TO THE LATiN BOYSz COMPiTiTiON, WHO DO YOU THiNK SHOULD OF GOT FiRST PLACE?? LATiN BOYSz [[OR]] iNFAMOUSz??
Posted by BNEZ; updated 11/03/06

D-TOWN FANTAZY CADETS     (1 reply)

Does anyone know how to get in contact with this group? They performed at a quince in March and I would like to get some information on their rates.
Posted by Tina; updated 11/03/06