Want The Quince Christian Church Service?

Hi everyone,
If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like it emailed to them, just send me your email address so I can send it on to you. Happy planning girls!
Posted by Pat; updated 06/21/06

Can u please e-mail it to me. I`m already planning my daughters quince too, so it will really help. Thanks
Lorena
Lopezfam909@msn.com
Posted by lorena; updated 06/21/06

Hi, can you send diz to me...itz tha last thing i need...i have to plan this whole thing by myself...the only things mah parents want is to write the checks. But they also want a Christian Church service..

Surveygraphic@yahoo.com
Posted by Cassandra; updated 06/22/06

Hi. I would greatly appreciate if you can send my anything that you can share on the ceremony for the church. I am planning my goddaughter`s quinceanearo, and you see I lost my mom a year and half ago and I really don`t have much help. Please.
Thanks Seire. (taurus042473@aol.com)
Posted by Seire N Cardona; updated 06/25/06

I would very much like to know more about the quince catholic church service.
Posted by alexandria; updated 06/28/06

I am having a christian quince and ned help
Posted by isabel; updated 06/30/06

I would love the church service. Thanks so much!
Shmaliski@yahoo.com
Posted by Alison Eustice; updated 07/08/06

Hi, Please send me this info. Thank you so much for sharing. Carmen_a01832@yahoo.com
Posted by Carmen; updated 07/12/06

Pat, please email me the Christian service.
Thanks!!
Meese901@aol.com
Posted by Debbie; updated 07/15/06

Hi, Yes could you please send me the information. My email is Carmen_a01832@yahoo.com. Thank you for sharing.
Posted by Carmen; updated 07/16/06

Please email it to me as well.

I still have time for my daughter`s - she is just turning 14 next year although I started doing my homework but my cousin is planning her daughter`s 15 for February 2007 and I am helping her. So this would be fabulous.

Thanks.

Jeannette
Posted by Lisa; updated 07/17/06

Hopefully my request isn`t posted twice. Not sure if I did it right the first time. Please send me a copy of the Quince christian church service if you can. My e-mail is flemi@237@msn.com

Thank you!
Matthew
Posted by Matt Fleming; updated 07/24/06

Whoops. My e-mail is:
Flemi237@msn.com

Thank you again,
Matthew
Posted by Matt Fleming; updated 07/24/06

Can u send it to me too. 1st time thank u!
Posted by MICHELLE; updated 07/26/06

Hi, I requested the Christian Service on July 17, 2006 but I think there was some confusion on my part or the fact that I used my personal email address and didn`t check it right away and apparently I didn`t verify my email address and that might be the reason why I didn`t get reply. Anyways, if you would be so kind as to email me the Christian Service at your earliest convenience I would greatly appreciate it. Both my couisn and I are planning our daughter`s Quince (hers is first) and would like some assistance in this area. Please email to jmelendez@thebermangroup.net
Thank you so much and God Bless
Posted by Jeannette; updated 07/27/06

Can you please send me a copy. I am trying to plan my daughters Quince and have never been to one before,so i am not sure what its like
Thank you
Posted by Renea; updated 08/05/06

Yes I would like a copy of the Christian church service.Can you forward it to me - ron.friesen@cox.net

Ron
Posted by Ron Friesen; updated 08/05/06

Can you send me the information too? My email is jlujan5@elp.rr.com. Thanks
Posted by jennifer; updated 08/07/06

Please send me the christian Quince.
Thanks,
Vasquezfam3@yahoo.com
Posted by Diana; updated 08/10/06

Desperately need copy of service in christian church asap, thank you & God bless.
Posted by felix; updated 08/11/06

Please send me a copy of the Quince Christian Church Service. I would really appreciate it. Blessings, Steve
Posted by Steve G.; updated 09/13/06

Please send me a copy my email is sox005@comcast.net. My husband is Puerto Rican and i am trying to keep the tradition but have no clue what to do.thank you
Posted by Renea; updated 09/13/06