A Double Quinceanera    

Hey mtv me and my sis r going to have a huge party and we would like to be on mtv and itas goin to be twicw the fun!!! Let me know if ur interested if not its okay thanks =D
Posted by marilyn ; updated 12/03/06

RENT AN ****OXYGEN BAR**** AT YOUR PARTY!    

Oxygen Bars creates a WOW factor at all events. FUN, SAFE& UNIQUE extra something to do that will have all your friends and family talking about it for months/years to come. Lots of laughs. People have reported that it helps increase alertness, it`s equivalent to a ...
Posted by YOLANDA ; updated 12/03/06

I Need A Ballroom! In California    

Ppl i need help lookin for a ballroom in San Francisco or South San Francisco! i want ma quince to be in May so can anyone help me please! Ma E-mail is laz_but_craz@yahoo.com Thanx, Elizabeth
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 11/30/06

Songs For A Sweet Sixteen Dance    

Need a list of Any Sweet Sixteen songs....
Posted by Suga; updated 12/01/06

Hi    

Hi my name is martha and i am currently tryin to orgonize my 15. I am mexican and tat first i wanted to do a cumbia but after hearing it many times i think is kind of slow and boring. Please i need help can someone please suggest me of a pasito duranguense song i can ...
Posted by martha; updated 12/02/06

Looking For Info    

I am looking for a song that was popular in the early to mid 1960`s. It was in Spanish, but played on all the rock and roll stations. I thought the singer might have been named ray (Baretto). Not sure. Weall loved the song, but had no idea what it was about! I`m ...
Posted by Sandra ; updated 12/03/06

TEMPORARY AIRBRUSH TATTOOS    

Temporary, Painless & Expressive are 3 Great reasons to get a Temporary Airbrush Tattoo!! With over 600 tattoo patterns to choose from, ALL of your guests are guaranteed to find exactly what they want. From solid black Tribal Bands, multi-colored flowers, Hello Kitty & ...
Posted by Frank Fonseca; updated 11/26/06

Songs For A Sweet Sixteen Dance     (6 replies)

Need a list of Any Sweet Sixteen songs....
Posted by Suga; updated 11/28/06

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY (CALIFORNIA ONLY)    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/28/06

QUINCEAƱERA HELP!!!     (3 replies)

WELL I NEED HELP FROM EVERYONE OR ANYONE EHO IS WILLING TO MY PROBLEM IS THAT THERES ONLY 8 MONTHS LEFT FOR MY QUINCEAƱERA AND I HAVNT PLANNED ANYTHING SO CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT BY TELLING ME WHAT I NEED TO DO PLEAZE
Posted by NENE; updated 11/30/06

Looking For Choregrapher     (1 reply)

Need a choregrapher in chicago .il know of someone
Posted by anna ramirez; updated 11/29/06

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY(CALIFORNIA ONLY)    

QUINCEANERA SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/29/06

Christian Quinceanera    

Could you please send me a copy of your Christian Quinceanera. I am a Baptist minister and I have never performed one but I will be doing one on Dec. 2, 2006.
Posted by John Hinze; updated 11/29/06

Quince Theme    

I need help planning my theme for my quince its in febuary wats a good theme???
Posted by jasmine; updated 11/30/06

"Yoffi----Yoffi----Yoffi"    

"Beautiful Jewelry At Reasonable Prices" ---------------------------------------------Valentino-NYC Visit our page for more info: Valentino's Yoffi Fine Jewelry Boutique
Posted by Valentino; updated 11/23/06

"Yoffi----Yoffi----Yoffi"    

"Beautiful Jewelry At Reasonable Prices" -------------------------------------------Valentino-NYC Visit our page for more info: Valentino's Yoffi Fine Jewelry Boutique
Posted by Valentino; updated 11/23/06

Colors     (1 reply)

Hey, I want my colors to be red and white. But im told that red isnt a good color. I really want red. Is it a bad color? and if so why?
Posted by Priscilla; updated 11/25/06

Quinceanere     (2 replies)

Hey im 14 and im having my sweet 15 in May. Can you help me find some vals songs please. Thanx =]
Posted by arely; updated 11/25/06

CINDERELLA DANCE CRISIS     (3 replies)

Hi senoritas Ima boricua and 14 but ma quincenera Is next month Only thing is I can`t really have ma own princessa dance Cuz i don`t have a boyfriend,brother, and ma dad ain`t invited So what can i do instead Mi abuelito passed 2 months ago And ima not really ...
Posted by NENA; updated 11/25/06

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY (CALIFORNIA ONLY)    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/25/06

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY (CALIFORNIA ONLY    

QUINCEANERA SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/25/06

Helllp    

I need help finding a good song to dance with my grandpa and if anyone knows a good song can you please help me
Posted by Erica Rivera; updated 11/26/06

Any Gurls Having They're Quinceneras In Austi     (5 replies)

Wut it do yall..im 14 fixing to turn 15 in april..just wondering if there are any gurls fixing to have the`re quinceneras here in austin tx? well holla back at me!
Posted by sylvia; updated 11/26/06

Need A Band, DJ, Magician, Etc For Your Quinceanera    

For Quinceanera!! Bands, DJs, Magicians, etc!! Have a great party to remember with our entertainers for your special day!! ** Every State, every major city** Feel free to contact me at 703-691-8318 or reply via email: keith@rhkentertainment.com Visit our ...
Posted by Keith; updated 11/26/06

Teen Vogue Is Looking For Quinceaneras     (1 reply)

Teen Vogue is working on a feature about coming-of-age parties. As part of the story, we will be photographing and writing about a quinceanera between now and mid-December. If you would like Teen Vogue to consider yours, please post your contact information (email ...
Posted by Kimball; updated 11/26/06