VIDEO SERVICES FOR YOUR PARTY    

Remember your special day forever with a video of your event. Digital Mogul Media, a spanish speaking company, can video and produce a DVD of your great day. Special price starting at $900. We also work for broadcast television so our work is top quality. Contact us in ...
Posted by Mickie ; updated 11/10/06

A Quinceanera Is A Beautiful Thing.Be Grateful    

To all the girls who have a quinceanera coming and to all the girls who have had theirs. I just had my quinceanera last Friday...and let me just say it was everything that I hoped for and wanted and so much more. I got asked to dance by a wonderful boy (and i think ...
Posted by Laura; updated 11/09/06

Whats your problem! youthink your so threatening and bad just because you were raised in a different place? thats why your so stuckup because your parents dont talk to you like that! you need to get slapped!!!
Posted by mimi; updated 11/09/06

Bailer Sorpresa For My Quinse...HELP    

Hi!!! I want to do a baile sorpresa but i dont know of someone that knows how to teach a 50`s song, like rock-and-roll!!! does any one know?? how about Valz... I need someone to teach the valz too! I live in Ontario, CA email me if you know of someone.. ...
Posted by Jessica; updated 11/09/06

Dance Tacher For Quinceanera    

Ok i need help finding a dance teacher for my quinceanera. I live in pasco washington can soemone help me?
Posted by lorena; updated 11/09/06

Mother Daughter Song    

I need a song really fast for my mom....my quince is in nine days if anyone has a good song for me to dedicate to her please help me...i found the song for my dad but i need something for my mom....
Posted by Crystal; updated 11/09/06

15 Advice    

Try one that is white with small pink roses strapless it all depends what your favorite color is it will be beautiful either way! good luck!!!
Posted by mimi; updated 11/08/06

15 Present    

I suggest you get ger a big beautiful teddy bear it doesnt have to be expensive to be the best! when my friend had her 15 she told me that out of all the presents she had the teddy bear is the one that she felt was the most thoughtful! Good Luck!!:)

Big Fan Of Daddy Yankee    

I Think Dat he did"t burn doing are mexican cause he love mexican cause they maybe say dat he did but he did"nt burn are mexican cause i think some people dont like him cause do u went to know what him to when he was a child cause u guys no the store leave my man alone
Posted by carmen bedolla; updated 11/08/06

New Sweet 16 Key Chains And Bookmarks    

We have just added to our now over 600 favors, 2 new Sweet 16 items. Please visit us to have a look. Email any questions to info@thefavoriteplace.com. Visit our page for more info: The Favorite Place
Posted by thefavoriteplace; updated 11/08/06

Teach A Quinsenera Valz    

Does anyone know of a website or of anyone that know how to teach a quinsenera valz??? I reside in Ontario, CA... Email me.. PLEASE!! IT`S IN 7 MONTHS... AND I HAVE NOT STARTED!!!
Posted by Jessica; updated 11/08/06

Nada    

Who u talkin to
Posted by dismexicanchick; updated 11/08/06

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY (CALIFORNIA ONLY)    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/08/06

QUINCEANERA SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/08/06

Gift    

It doesnt have to be expensive just get her a medium sized teddy bear! It doesnt matter what you get her its the thought that counts!
Posted by mimi; updated 11/07/06

QUINCENERA SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/07/06

For Anyone Who Likes Babybash    

Hey i read in someone`s letter that their cuz`s knew babybash and i want to know the cousins names because my uncle is his manager no joke. And i would know if thats the truth i might get him at my quince. If anyone wants hook ups let me know
Posted by nikki g; updated 11/07/06

Quinceanera Waltz     (4 replies)

I need some ideas for quinceanera waltz. Some besides tiempo de valz, vals de mariposas. If you can help me please post a message or e-mail me at lil_gorgeous09@yahoo.com thankyou
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 11/07/06

WHAT SUPRISE GIFT SHOULD I GET MY BEST FRIEND 4 HER 15?     (2 replies)

Okay, I need ideas on wut 2 get my bestes bestes friend...Her 15s ON THE 11th...If u got any ideas id love u 4ever if you could jot them down and let me know...Thanx
Posted by NIKKI; updated 11/07/06

Quineanera Vals    

My quinceanera is in Nov 11, 2006 i am almost though with my vals, but i am in need of a really good big finish. If anyone has ideas please reply
Posted by Jackie; updated 11/07/06

Quince Songs    

Hey there quinceneras i have some songs that might help you for your quince . I used these songs for my quince. If you want to know the songs you can e-mail me at chica7847@yahoo.com . Take care
Posted by Angelita ; updated 11/07/06

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Really i don`t care what people think if i had my quinceanera even though i had a baby by then cause it`s a party that i will never have in the rest of my life so im going to take my chance to do it when my baby is born by july and if my parents wony help me then screw ...
Posted by jasmine castro; updated 11/07/06

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/07/06

Beautiful New Favors    

Lots of new favors have arrived. Visit our site and have a look. Email any questions to info@thefavoriteplace.com. New candles,key rings, place card holders,bookmarks and of course the most beautiful linen photo albums for your special day. Visit our page for more ...
Posted by thefavoriteplace; updated 11/08/06

15 Advice    

Well theres nothing you really can do! just make sure to have a good time!