Want The Quince Christian Church Service?

Hi everyone,
If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like it emailed to them, just send me your email address so I can send it on to you. Happy planning girls!
Posted by Pat; updated 07/20/06

Please send me the Quince christian church service.
Posted by Maria; updated 07/20/06

Please send me the Quince Church Service! Thanks! Diana
Posted by Diana; updated 07/25/06

Hi can I get the info on the service. Thanks
Posted by Gladys; updated 08/07/06

Please email the christian church service, thank you
Posted by elena; updated 08/07/06

Yes please send a copy
Posted by Aniya; updated 08/08/06

Send me the Quince Christian Church Service.
Thank You.
08/08/06
Posted by Chona; updated 08/08/06

My e-mail is cgaitan20042001@yahoo.com would u please send me the Quince Christian Church Service.
Thank you,
C. Gaitan
08/11/2006
Posted by Chona; updated 08/11/06

Blackbeauty371@aol.com

Thanks
Angie
Posted by angie; updated 08/14/06

Please send to jmelendez@thebermangroup.net

Someone did send me their service but I would like to get others and then work on personalizing ours.

Thank you.
Posted by Jeannette; updated 08/17/06

You may be overwhelmed with this so I`ll send it again if I was missed by mistake. Christian service.
Atina_n@yahoo.com
Posted by Anita; updated 08/17/06

Please send the Quince Christian Church Service to me at paradiseoakranch@earthlink.net Thank you very much. Lois
Posted by Lois L Lopez; updated 08/17/06

Hi,
Can you please send it to me. We are meeting with our youth pastor this weekend and this will be very helpful!!
Mejiateam@msn.com
Thank you!
Posted by Nora; updated 08/22/06

Hi Pat,

Please send me the Christian Service to jmelendez@thebermangroup.net. I`ve asked before but haven`t received it. I would appreciate it thanks.

God Bless

Jeannette and Lisa
Posted by Jeannette; updated 08/23/06

Can you please send me that sevice and any other helpful christian quince ideas. Jramcon9@yahoo.com THANKS
Posted by JoJo; updated 08/24/06

I am interested in the church service also can you send it to me, Thanks a bunch
Posted by Valerie; updated 08/26/06

Hi Pat,
I requested the church service and I have not received it to date. Can you please send it to mejiateam@msn.com
If you are unable to do so, can you please post to let us know so that I do not continue to unnecessarily bother you.

Thanks.
Posted by Nora; updated 08/27/06

Christian Quince Church Service Words
Posted by joe villarreal; updated 09/10/06

Can you please email me that christian church service to lflores94@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Lisa
Posted by Lisa; updated 09/11/06

Is this the catholic service .
I will be celebrating my 15 years next year february could you please send soem pictures and soem songs from the quince if u have a video can i get that too so i can have a better view of wat i should do . Thanks jANE BEJERNO
Posted by Jane; updated 09/11/06