QUINCEANERA SURPRISE DANCE SONGS

HI, MY SISTER IS HAVING HER QUINCEANERA IN JULY OF NEXT YEAR, AND SHE WANTS THE TRADITION WALTS, BUT SHE ALSO WANT A SURPRISE DANCE. SHE WANTS THE MUSIC TO CATCH THE GUESTS ATTENTION AND WELL WE DONT KNOW ANY MUSIC THAT WOULD BE RELLY COOL TO SURPRISE THE PEOPLE! I NEED YOUR HELP!
Posted by ROCIO; updated 11/09/05

Hey since now reggeaton is like really popular thanks to the boricuas!!!!! (not being mean)
Anywayz im using reggeaton for my surprise party and my friend is too. But u need to know how to dance it (not being mean)
Well good luck
Posted by Angelica; updated 11/09/05

Hey!!!!!! I live in Austin and i need help with my surprise song PLZZZZZ e-mail me atxgyrl512@aol.com thank u so much please get back at me
Posted by Gisela; updated 11/12/05

Hey im going to have a quinceanera 2 and we were going to do duranguense it`s easy to dance i got the song hoy en tu dia by conjunto primavera it`s a really nice song you should try it.
Posted by Paloma; updated 06/21/06

Hi Gisela, i have ideas for a surprise dance if you need them but i was hoping maybe you could help me in return. I need ideas for my vals because i want something traditional but not to traditional otherwise it`s boring. So even if you don`t have any ideas for me that`s all right.
Posted by Estela; updated 09/08/06

You all can go to youtube.com and search "quinceanera dances" or "quinceanera waltz` and there are TONS of videos!!!! u can get a lot of ideas from them!
Posted by laura; updated 09/14/06