Calling All Quince Girls---Need Help W/ New Quince Site

Hi: I`m the editor of a new site called www.quincegirl.com. We have some great content and tools like a forum and quince planner. But I need your help---because the site is brand new the Q Talk section is really empty. Can you and your girlfriends help me out to get this full of great info for all the girls out there planning a quince? And if you have any suggestions for the site, I`d love to hear it at amber@quincegirl.com.

Thanks so much! amber

Ps to use Q Talk section on www.quincegirl.com registration required
Posted by Amber Eden; updated 09/26/05

I`m not exactly a Quince Girl but I`ve been doing a lot of internet reseach on the subject and found only this forum to be "alive" possibly because it is tied to a group of related forums, which routes more people into it.

One reason could be that QuinceaƱeras stay 15 for only 1 year, in other words it is a (wonderful) phase in girl`s lives but they outgrow it so unlike other forums, it is hard to maintain a constant active membership. So Quince-based sites need heavy linking for a constant flow of new faces and possibly paper marketing.

So in addition of Girls from this forum helping you "seed" your forum maybe you can try promoting your site by passing out fliers to Quince-looking girls at local malls or asking vendors to have a few on display for you.

I`m trying to build my own part time photography site focused on QuinceaƱeras http://www.princess15.com and will begin my marketing campaign once I finish up the site so if you`re interested in maybe some shared marketing let me know.

Ian
Izu4444@yahoo.com
Posted by Ian; updated 09/26/05

Hey!
Well i need you`re help to help me with my quinceanera
Posted by alicia ocampo; updated 10/03/06