FREE PLANNING GUIDE    

Please send me a copy of the free planning guide.
Posted by GWYNDA; updated 01/05/07

Beautiful Quince Anos Invitations    

Daisy Days offers a wide selection of Quince Anos invitations... From Disney characters, including Cinderella and Snow White, to traditional floral designs to modern invitations with bold colors! Visit www.daisy-days.cceasy.com and click on the "Special Occasions" ...
Posted by Sarah; updated 01/05/07

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

What is a qunicenera
Posted by haley; updated 01/04/07

Please Send Me Your Quinceanera Planing    

I need information on quinceanera planing
Posted by robs; updated 01/04/07

I need a planning guide for my daughter`s quinceanera that is in one in a half years. I am going crazy because I see there is so much to get done.
Posted by Eileen Tipton; updated 01/05/07

Free Quinceanera Planning Guide    

Please send me the free planning guide. Thank you.
Posted by Virginia Bryant; updated 01/05/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/02/07

Quinceanera Church Service    

Hi Pat, Please email me the Quinceanera church service. Thanks, Barbara Email me at bperez3211@comcast.net
Posted by Barbara; updated 01/03/07

Cadets    

I need some cadets in dallas Anybody know of good ones? But they are not gonna perform they are just gonna accompany me because my 15 is going to be christian Ohh and my 15 is in march!
Posted by anai; updated 01/03/07

Does Anybody Know Any Good Songs    

Please help i need help finding a duranguense my e-mail is: pink_girl_or@yahoo.com P.s. Please help thank you
Posted by Sandy; updated 01/03/07

Help!! Tween Party "Spa" Theme    

I need someone to come to my home in North San Diego County for my "tween" daughter`s 13th bday. I`m looking for one or two ladies who can do hair, nails, makeup, etc. It`s coming up fast! anyone have an idea?
Posted by steph; updated 01/03/07

I Had My 15    

Well i had my 15era and i wasted 100,000 dollars and it was so kool but if you want to know more just write me buh bye
Posted by melissa; updated 01/04/07

Chambelans     (1 reply)

Im having my 15th bday on sept4 but im only having chambelans what dance can i do plez help
Posted by denise; updated 01/04/07

Quinceanera Church Service    

I really need that church service can you please send me one. My e-mail is: Laya_francisco@yahoo.com
Posted by laya; updated 01/04/07

Quinceanera    

Please send me a free quinceanera guide
Posted by nita; updated 12/28/06

H3lp(pl3as3)    

I n33d h3lp finding good songs for my 15(surprise dance)im gonna dance reggaeton so if u know reallii good songs pliz writ3 `3m out for m3...thanx!!pleas3
Posted by carmen; updated 12/28/06

Court Waltz    

I looking for a song to use with my court to do a waltz with. Oh and a march for the entrance. Plesae and Thanks!
Posted by lizet; updated 12/29/06

HELP!!!!!!!!     (1 reply)

Hey well my quince is in june and i need help pickin out well loookin at dresses for my dress and i need help pickin out the damas and chambellans outfits does anybody know and websites dat could be really helpful and thank you for readin this and i need help pickin da ...
Posted by cynthia; updated 12/31/06

Airbrush Tattoos For ALL Events!! SF Bay Area    

With over 600 designs to choose from, Family Fun Airbrush Tattoos is committed to bringing fun and excitement to your event!! We use only Non-Allergenic, Organic, FDA approved body paints. Airbrush Tattoos can survive up to 14 Days with the proper care. While ...
Posted by Franco; updated 01/01/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/01/07

Can I Please Have The Christian Quince Service    

Hi can i have the christian quince service? Please email it to me if you can at Xoxlittlejayxox@aim.com
Posted by monica deleon; updated 01/01/07

I'm My Friend's Dama De'honor     (1 reply)

I`m gonna be my friend`s dama de`honor. There will be another dama de`honor and 4 more damas. I just wanna know, what should I expect as dama de`honor?
Posted by Cassandra; updated 01/01/07

I need a salon for my quince.
Posted by Jessica; updated 01/02/07

Of Course    

Of course, there is usually only one but oh well, there are two, and 5 other damas.. Why did you post that if you didn`t know? I`m asking for advice not questions for which easy answers are found.
Posted by Cassandra; updated 01/02/07

Quinceanera    

Hey wats up my name is ashley and my quincenera is really soon so if u guys can help me out on what music I should dance to for my waltz!!!!!! if u have any ideas please send me an email!!!!!! it would really help alot my email adress is milindaraa@hotmail.com ...
Posted by Ashley; updated 01/02/07