Theme

Help!! Having a quinceanera in February... Colors are Red and Silver... Does any one have an idea for a theme... Besides Cinderella (everyone does that) Thinking about Hearts/Roses... Need decorating ideas. Please help
Posted by annette; updated 08/09/06

How about moulin rouge.....that`s new and exciting...no one will ever expect it
Posted by Marelen; updated 08/09/06

I need decorating ideas for my sweet 15`s the theme colors are pink and baby blue if you have ay ideas please email me at: ad0rAbl3ang3l617@aol.com
Posted by anna; updated 09/03/06

Haha im having a cinderella theme to but im gettin a lil mad cuz erry1 is doing that n i wanted that theme since i wuz like lil u noe but umm well yea ur hearts theme is good cus it febuary and i like the moulin rouge theme to but i dont nknow if its good for a quince you know
Posted by janelle; updated 09/17/06

Hey my quinces r also in febuary n my theme is beauty and the beast..dats like my favorite disney movie...u should try alice in wonder land or sleeping beauty...i like mulan rouge dat would be a really cute theme well hope dis helps
Posted by joana; updated 10/01/06

Anette i think your theme should be valentines if its in febuary !!! hope it works out!!!
Posted by mireya; updated 10/01/06

Hi Gals!

You should have the theme you have always wanted.

I would be happy to help you with unique centerpieces, favors and more for ANY THEME!

Even Cinderella can be unique to your event as I custom design every item for your event!

Www.cmbcrafts.com

CMBCrafts2004@aol.com

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by Connie; updated 10/02/06