IS BEER GOOD 4 UR PARTY?

Hey ya, its me again. Well i was wondering if having alcohol 4 UR party is a nice idea? My mom says dat she wants to limit the drinking cuz then people get all crazy. So wut do ya think i should do? limit it or just let ppl get drunk on my quince?

ALWAYZ,
Manuela
Posted by Manuela; updated 09/02/06

Believe me, if you mom thinx it`s best to limit the booze, then listen to her. I have seen on many occasions where the booze was being given to minors because there wasn`t proper vigilance over it. If anything, you might want to have a really trusting individual who is keeping an eye on things just to make sure, or maybe you can limit the alcohol to before and after dinner only. Hope this helps!
Posted by Maribel; updated 09/04/06

Ya beer can be good at ur party but you have to be careful becuz if minors are recieving the alchole and the police find out there can be a lot of trouble. It`s not really that`s it`s your fault, it`s more that it`s your quinceanera and it should be perfect. I mean it`s YOUR one big nite, rite? Besides i think you have to have security if there`s alchole anyways. Well i hope you have the PERFECT quinceanera!!! o ya will you PLEASE email me at spongebob_crazy_lover@yahoo.com if you have any ideas for a vals. Thanx
Posted by Estela; updated 09/08/06

It really is a good idea to have beer, I think. At every quinceanera i have been to there has been beer. So if i were you i wouldnt serve beer until after you have done the toast.during the dinner you should have limits though. For my quinceanera, we are having security and its an invitation only so the people have to bring their invitations to the door,show the security gaurds and we are gonna have it so that they will pat down all the men to make sure they dont have any sharp objects or any wepons in case it gets crazy and someone gets into fight (which hopefully no one will). And u can also hire a guard to walk around during the party to make sure nobody under age is consuming any alcohol.Plus, you can also hire a bar tender where people have to go up and get beer...that just minimizes the chances of minors drinking it.
Posted by laura; updated 09/12/06

I think its ight but have securatey der juss in case cuz inow dat i dont want any drunks der!!!!!!!
Posted by mireya; updated 10/01/06