I NEED A SALON, PLZ HELP!    

Hi people, i was wondering if anybody knows any salones para quinceaneras. I need 1 for my little sister. We still have about 1yr left. But if i want a nice 1, i need to get it now. I have not yet, found a nice salon around the San Gabriel Valley. So please people, if ...
Posted by Brenda; updated 01/07/07

Sweet 16    

My email address is annesparson@yahoo.com
Posted by Annes; updated 01/07/07

VALZ HELP !     (1 reply)

Hello people ! Well i really need some help ! i need a website to help me teach my valz ! My quince is in three months and i really need help ! Thank you ! i can have any help i can get i am going to have 7 girls and guys ! If i can have any help with anything ! i can ...
Posted by JESSICA ; updated 01/07/07

HELP On My Quince Planning!!!    

Hello, My name is Crystal Clear and i am going to have a quince in June. I need help on my party! Does anyone have some suggestions on how to plan my themed party,"Beauty and the Beast"? I also want to know someone who does best in fotography and video for Quince ...
Posted by Crystal Clear; updated 01/07/07

Magnificent Linen Photo Albums And Favors    

Please have a look at all the new favors and linen photo albums arriving. Email us with any questions at info@thefavoriteplace.com. We are more than happy to help plan your special day! Visit our page for more info: The Favorite Place
Posted by thefavoriteplace; updated 01/07/07

Wedding Worry    

Has anyone ever used a fairytale wedding online to purchase dresses? Never heard of the company and wanted to know if they are a good company to buy from.
Posted by teri; updated 01/07/07

Help    

Help i need to find a green dress thank you
Posted by sandra; updated 01/06/07

Songz!!!!    

Hey my bday is on february 17,07 n im having damas i want dem 2 dance da waltz n den a merenge but i have no clue wat song 2 pick i want a song dat would have every1 movin n wanting 2 dance...can any1 plzz help...if u only have da artist name or da song title or ...
Posted by JOANA; updated 01/06/07

QUINCE....i Just Had My Quince Saturday     (1 reply)

Hey everyone i just had my quince on saturday it was everything i ever wished for i was alittle nervous...i had 14 damas and chambelons we did 2 surpise dances yeah by sean paul...and pump it up i am getting pictures tomarrow if anyone wants to see just hit me up at my ...
Posted by brenda; updated 01/06/07

Quinceañera     (1 reply)

I have 9 months until my 15th birthday and I need to know EVERYTHING that I need to do or have at my party....I mean I really need everything from slideshows to how to clear up acne. HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My email is annad@argentina.com
Posted by Anna; updated 01/06/07

HEY I NEED TO FIND DRESSES Y VALZ     (2 replies)

HEY IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME WITH FINDING DRESSES AND VALZ FOR MY DAD AND I TO DANCE I WOULD GLADLY APPRECIATE IT. PLEASE SEND ME ANY BEAUTIFUL DRESSES YOU CAN FIND.THANK YOU. P.S. MY E-MAIL IS przbabygurl15@hotmail.com
Posted by CHELYSMALY; updated 01/06/07

Quinceanos     (1 reply)

My daughter is going to have her quince can i please send us a free planner book it will help us a lot
Posted by Ally; updated 01/06/07

Id Love 2 C Ur Pics!     (1 reply)

!m help!ng my cuz plan her qu!nce, n we need some ideas! my email is laurabanda6@hotmail.com!
Posted by LaUrA ; updated 01/06/07

Quince Pic    

Hey! My Quince is coming up in June!..i would like to see your pics!
Posted by Crystal Clear; updated 01/07/07

QUINCE....i Just Had My Quince Saturday     (20 replies)

Hey everyone i just had my quince on saturday it was everything i ever wished for i was alittle nervous...i had 14 damas and chambelons we did 2 surpise dances yeah by sean paul...and pump it up i am getting pictures tomarrow if anyone wants to see just hit me up at my ...
Posted by brenda; updated 01/06/07

Dance Choreographer For Quince???    

Hi, Is there a Dance Choreographer in the Rochester, New York area, for a quinceanera?
Posted by Lydia; updated 01/06/07

I Need Help To Find The Wire Cinderella Cake Holders     (3 replies)

I need help to find the cinderella carriage cake holdsers
Posted by karen; updated 01/06/07

Cake Carriage    

This is my home email, so email me at this one instead for the cake carriage picture. Ria1163@yahoo.com
Posted by ria; updated 01/06/07

QUINCINIERA    

Please email me a copy of your free quinceranera planning guide. I`d really appreciate the help!
Posted by DORA AVILA; updated 01/05/07

PartyPOP    

I have kinda long hair, wavy, and its very dark . . What should I do with mine for my quince? . . Its in july! help me!
Posted by stefani; updated 01/05/07

Quinceanera     (3 replies)

Hey! I heard this was a very helpful website on planning quinceaneras and i was wondering if u could help me out. Well, i was wondering if you could tell me what i needed 2 put on the invitations. Like i know i have to put the court, padrinos,date, location, time, etc....
Posted by Stacey Ramos; updated 01/05/07

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (20 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 01/05/07

My Quinceañera Pixz    

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 01/06/07

My Quinceañera Pixz     (21 replies)

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 01/06/07

Help!!!!     (2 replies)

My daughter wants to have a quinceanera on March. There is so much planning to do. The only problem I have is I am not big on church and am not active in my church. Do we have to have a church ceremony or can we just do the reception and dance with her still having a ...
Posted by Rose; updated 01/06/07