Never Been To A Quinceanera. Help!    

Tonight a good friend asked me to attend and be part of his sisters quinceanera. Can you please tell me what might be expected of me in being part of the court and party? Thank you in advance every one!- Judd
Posted by Judd; updated 01/12/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/11/07

Quinces     (3 replies)

Hey i`m plannin my 15`s and i needed a bit of help. I dont know what color. So what are some color combinations you all are doing? and i also dont know if i should have the 14 couples or not? is it a struggle getting ppl to the dance practices or what? Plz help. ...
Posted by Lauren; updated 01/11/07

Your Pics    

Ccastillo@dibollisd.com Would love to see your pics
Posted by Claudia; updated 01/11/07

QUINCIANERA    

HI, can you please send me a guide for planning a "QUINCE ANOS PARTY" Thanks
Posted by MAYBI; updated 01/11/07

My Quinceañera Pixz     (6 replies)

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 01/11/07

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (4 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 01/10/07

Daddy Yankee    

Hey you all daddy yankee fans what up so have you really met him well i haven`t it sucks cause i really love him and my mom won`t take me to none of his concerts i love him so much he`s all over my myspace so just message me if you truly love daddy yankee ♥ bye
Posted by laura; updated 01/10/07

Quinceanera Publications    

Hi there, I was wondering if anyone knew of any magazines or websites that cover Quinceanera celebrations at a local level. I realize QuinceGirl is a national one, just wondering if there are any smaller ones. Thanks in advance, Stephen
Posted by Stephen; updated 01/10/07

I Need A Ballroom Emergency!!!    

I need a ballroom or a (salon) for my quinceanera I looked everywhere for the right one I live in El Cajon and I need it near here I have 7 months till my quince and i need it really bad!! If you know about one tell me i want to know all the information okay thank you!!
Posted by Trixy; updated 01/10/07

I NEED HELP    

Ok guys so im havin a quinceanera in 3-4 months and i need help like what outfits i shud wear for ma surprise dances im thinkin on doin a rockn roll,salsa,n reggaetonmix with hiphop i need sum suggestions please help. I also needa loo for a dress n outfits ofr the ...
Posted by shirley; updated 01/10/07

Quinceanera Party    

Hi, I`m having my goddaugther`s sweet fifteen soon i would like to see some picture from your party to have some ideas Thanks
Posted by claribel; updated 01/11/07

Quinceaners Pictures    

Hey i would like to see your pictures from your quinceaners party e-mail me at colorsandshapes2@yahoo.com
Posted by claribel; updated 01/11/07

Quinceanera     (2 replies)

HEY GUYZ ii`M HAViiNG A QUiiNCEANERA iiN TWO MONTHS AND ii STiiLL DON`T HAVE DRESSES FOR MY DAMA`S AND MY MADRiiNAS(ii THiiNK THAT iiS HOW U SPELL iiT) SO iiF U GUYZ CAN GIVE ME SOME WEBSiiTE ii CAN GO ON THAT HAVE PRETTY DRESSES ii WOULD BE SO HAPPY ....... THANKS BY ...
Posted by andrea; updated 01/11/07

Is It Ok To Have Quinceanera When I Turn 16     (1 reply)

Ii`M JUST WONDERiinG iiF iiT iiS OK TO HAVE A QUiiNCEANERA WHEN ii TURN 16. THE ONLY REASON I WAS ASKiiNG iiS BECAUSE MY MOM WANTS ME TO MAKE MORE FRiiENDS THAN WHAT ii HAVE WHEN ii`M iiN HiiGH SCHOOL(ii HAVE LOTS OF FiiRENDS DON`T GET ME WRONG) WELL JUST WRiiTE ME BACK
Posted by andrea; updated 01/08/07

Cinderella Carriage Cake Holder    

I am in desperate need of a cinderella carriage cake holder, or cinderella carrige balloon sculpture kit.For daughters up coming wedding.I am in a rural area in Iowa .PLEASE HELP
Posted by Sandie; updated 01/08/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

QUINCEANERA SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/08/07

I Need Your Help    

I also need help on my sisters speech..can i have a copy
Posted by liset; updated 01/08/07

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (4 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 01/08/07

How Much Do Choreographers Cost?    

If you know how much money the Choreographers ask for, please tell me.... Or if you know of any that are around Berkeley, California.. Thanks
Posted by karina; updated 01/08/07

Quince Christian Church Service    

Please provide all the information that you have regarding a Christian Church Service Quince, as my daughter is having her Quinceanera in April, 2007. Thank you.
Posted by Donna; updated 01/08/07

Quince Church Service    

Pat, could you please send me a copy of the Quince church service along with the music? Please email me at bperez3211@comcast.net
Posted by Barbara; updated 01/09/07

CHIAVARI CHAIRS $37.99    

Chiavari chairs for $37.99. Available in Gold, Mahogany, Silver, White, Black, Natural, Fruitwood. These chairs are BRAND NEW and are made of the highest quality materials. Call now for availability - 1.734.332.1849 or email at info@chaircoverexpress.com Visit ...
Posted by Andrew; updated 01/09/07

Chair Cover Rentals Starting At Only $2.00    

Beautiful Polyester or Satin Chair Covers Starting at Only $2.00!!! We specialize in customized chair covers and sashes to ensure the perfect fit and atmosphere for any event. Weekends are filling up quickly so call us today at 734.332.1849 (Ann Arbor, MI) or 310....
Posted by Nicole; updated 01/09/07

Free Guide    

Please send me your free guide. Anything and everything will be a great help. Thanks
Posted by Jackie; updated 01/10/07