Help...Choreographers     (1 reply)

Are you or do you know any body who is a Choreographer for 15`s im havung mine november 3rd and we need help..... P.s. Around the long beach and pico rivera area or any where around there
Posted by erika; updated 01/26/07

What To Wear?     (1 reply)

I was invited to a relatively good friend’s quince. And I plan on going but what exactly is “appropriate” to wear? All my other good friends are in the court so they don’t have this issue. Should I wear a really formal dress? Or something nice but not up to prom or ...
Posted by Sarah; updated 01/26/07

The Best Daddy Daugher Song     (8 replies)

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 01/25/07

Quinceanera    

Hey my names Bettina im planing to have my Quince but in having problem with what to do at the party i know i start with my main entrance n then the dance with my court but then ..............what i have no idea what comes next ?????
Posted by bettina; updated 01/25/07

The Best Daddy Daugher Song     (13 replies)

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 01/25/07

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (8 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 01/25/07

Quinceanera    

I am going to my boyfriends cousins quinceanera and I went out and bought a really pretty green dress that is at my knees and some black heels but I am afraid that what I bought is not what I am suppose to wear or that I will break their customs or something. Is that ...
Posted by Kayla; updated 01/24/07

SASHES FOR ONLY $1.25 EACH....    

I HAVE SEVERAL LOTS OF 300 EACH FOR ONLY $375.00 EACH LOT + SHIPPING. WE SHIP NATIONWIDE. COLORS AVALIABLE GOLD, WHITE, SAGE, BABY BLUE, PINK, LAVENDER, AND RED. OTHER 60 COLORS ARE AVAILABLE FOR 1.99 EACH SASH. Visit our page for more info: 3-Generations -Table ...
Posted by SPACHUCA; updated 01/24/07

No Novio, No Fatha, No Older Primo, Ni Un Amigo(boy)     (6 replies)

Hi senoritas Ima boricua and 14 but ma quincenera Is next month Only thing is I can`t really have ma own princessa dance Cuz i don`t have a boyfriend,brother, and ma dad ain`t invited So what can i do instead Mi abuelito passed 2 months ago And ima not really ...
Posted by ree-ree; updated 01/24/07

15era Problems!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!     (1 reply)

Well i got BAD NEWS this weekend i was practicing 4 my 15era dance (cumbia) and i twisted my ankle!!! i was so embarassed and on top of that my 15era is this weekend! i cant postpone the 15 cause all of my familia asked for that day off and i dont want their saturday ...
Posted by krystal; updated 01/24/07

NEED IDEAS 4 A SONG     (2 replies)

I WANNA DANCE A DURANGUENSE SONG 4 MY QUINCE AND I NEED SOME IDEAS SUMONE PLEASE MA PARTYS GOIN 2 BE ON JUNE 14,2008
Posted by Sandy; updated 01/24/07

AWESOME CHOREOGRAPHER FOR 15S     (3 replies)

LIZ YOU POSTED A MESSAGE TO SOMEONE LOOKING FOR A 15 CHOREOGRAPHER AND THAT YOU COULD DO THAT. I ALSO NEED A CHOREOGRAPHER, BUT I NEED ONE ASAP. REPLY AT THE LISTED E-MAIL, MY DAUGHTERS 15 IS MARCH 3, 2007
Posted by JOE HOLGUIN; updated 01/24/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/25/07

Hairstyles     (1 reply)

Omgg help someone im havin a quinceanera on feb 2 wich is in liek 8 days nd i still dont know khow to do my hair or my damas hellpp i need a good wedsite
Posted by jessica; updated 01/25/07

Sweet 15    

Does any one have pictures of nice sweet 15 decorations for tables or pictures of your party with really nice decorations. Thanks Love Baby G
Posted by Ana; updated 01/24/07

Dances    

Hi I need to know If you could sell me I video on Quinceanera Valses.
Posted by Rosa; updated 01/24/07

DRESSES    

Hey everyone well i am having a quince and i need to find a place were they sell dresses for a reasonable price!!! help :) somewhere in Tucson. :) Thanxs
Posted by Clarissa; updated 01/24/07

Choreographer Needed In Rialto CA Area     (1 reply)

I need a choreographer who will teach the vals and a surprise dance. If anyone knows someone who can help, it would be of great help. Thanks.
Posted by Beverly; updated 01/23/07

Choreographers     (1 reply)

The Quince is in july and we need a choreographer asap please contact me and we can talk about the pay Blazinn_babii@hotmail.com
Posted by Jennifer; updated 01/23/07

Help Meeh    

My quince is in 3 weeks and i still havent found a song for me and my older borther to dance to i already choose for me and my dad but i want to dance with my brother to help me please
Posted by valerie; updated 01/23/07

Dama Dreses (Serious Need Of Help)    

My daughter will soon be 15. I would like to know where I can find cheap pretty dresses for the damas. I live in NJ. The place i use to go to for dresses closed down.
Posted by Moya; updated 01/24/07

15ner Planning Guide    

Please email me a copy of your free planning guide. Thank you very much
Posted by Debbie; updated 01/23/07

CHOREOGRAPHER    

HELP!!! WE ARE LOOKING FOR A CHOREOGRAPHER IN THE HOUSTON AREA WITH REASONABLE RATES TO HELP US LEARN SOME DANCES FOR MY QUINCENERA IN APRIL 2007!!!
Posted by ALIZA; updated 01/23/07

My Chambelanes!!!    

My quinceñera is in 2 or less months, and i need about 7 or 8 chambelanes to complete the 15. My mom was thinking about hiering boys to be my chambelan...but that is ganna seem as if i didnt have any guy friends...What do i do?? Do i let her hire 8 hot guys to be my ...
Posted by IsAmAr; updated 01/23/07

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (2 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 01/24/07