The Best Daddy Daugher Song     (20 replies)

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 01/23/07

Quince Thank You Cards/Pics    

As a sort of party favor my little cousin will be handing out wallet size pictures of me from my photographer in my dress and all. My aunt and me wanted to put something sentimental and sweet like a thanks for coming on the back. Any suggestions?
Posted by Julia; updated 01/23/07

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (1 reply)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 01/22/07

NEED A CHOREOGRAPHER IN THE DALLAS TX AREA    

If anyone has any info on a choreographer in the Dallas/Ft Worth area I would surely appreciate it. My daughters Quince will be in July and we have still not found someone to choreograph all the dances. Just email me at srodrig4@wm.com. Thanks!
Posted by SUSIE; updated 01/23/07

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (4 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 01/23/07

Quincenera    

Please send me a free quincenera planning guide to b417adriana@yahoo.com Thanks *-BB
Posted by beatriz; updated 01/23/07

Wat Do U Think Of A Fortune Teller?    

Heyy my theme is fairytale.......... Yeah i know its kinda weird but i would like 4 a .fortune teller .airbrush tattoo artist .or renissance dancers To come to my party and entertain my guest. Email me @ my dads email address Ricky82@verizon.net
Posted by Melanie vega; updated 01/21/07

I NEED HELP...    

I WANT TO DO MY SWEET 15 OF ARABIAN AND I NEED HELP.
Posted by GLORYVEE ; updated 01/21/07

Dresses    

I having my quinceaner and i need to find my dress but i dont know any stores that have quinceanera dresses in colorado springs do u know any in colorado springs or in denver
Posted by sylvia flores; updated 01/21/07

Quince Planner    

Can you please send me a free quince planner i would really apreciate it. Please & thankyou!!
Posted by melissa; updated 01/21/07

Quinceanera Hall     (1 reply)

Hello Everyone, I need help finding a reception hall/banquet in Phoenix Or Mesa In Arizona. I also need help finding a good choreagrapher for my Quince for Dec.1 2007. Please send me information to (daddysushersbabe@aol.com) PLEAZE HELP!!!!! Thanks, Jackie
Posted by Jackeline; updated 01/21/07

I NEED HELP!!!     (1 reply)

I really need help planing and doing all my stuff brfore my quincera on April 21 2007 I really need help I live in jackson,Mi 49203 Please if anyone can help me please e-mail me Please
Posted by Janie; updated 01/22/07

Free Quince Planning Guide    

Please forwarde planning guide to gmart123@msn.com....i would greatly appreciate it !
Posted by marti; updated 01/22/07

Please Email Me A Copy Of Your Free Quinceranera Plannin    

I need some help planing and need to know what are the steps ceremony ,reception, and the dances well everything this is my frist one help me thank you
Posted by angeline; updated 01/22/07

Texas Monthly    

My daughter will be having her quince late Sept or beginning of October. I haven`t confirmed the date yet. I would love to know more about Texas Monthly and the article you would like to run. I live in Arlington Texas. DWheat at cdw0329@sbcglobal.net
Posted by Dinah; updated 01/20/07

Speech    

Hi Pat, If you wouldn`t mind sharing your daughter`s speech, I would appreciate receiving it. I`m new at this, and am not sure what`s necessary my email address: kawme@optonline.net Thank you
Posted by shirley; updated 01/20/07

Quince Christian Church Service    

Hi Pat Please send me a copy of the christian church service and order in which the function was done -kawme@optonline.net Thx Shirley
Posted by shirley; updated 01/20/07

THIS WEEKEND ONLY!!!!    

ORDER YOUR CENTERPIECES AND FAVORS AND RECEIVE 100 FREE HAND PAINTED & PERSONALIZED BUBBLE WANDS! WWW.CMBCRAFTS.COM EMAIL ME DIRECTLY TO ORDER Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by Connie; updated 01/20/07

Free Quinceanera Planning Guide    

Please email me a copy of the free planning guide. Thank you!
Posted by Nidia; updated 01/20/07

I Need Help!!!!! Can U Plz Help Me??!!??    

Heii!!! Am having a quince in october n i want 2 start planning it now so i dont have to stress that much when itt comes..i already have the club, my dress, n da dj, n myy mom is working on da food setting the date n stuff n what were having... Were having a decorator ...
Posted by Jasmine; updated 01/20/07

I Need Help    

I need a person who would help me start a dance for my Court of Honor and I.....Please someone help me!!!! Any suggestions please write or send it to flacachick4u2nv@aol.com
Posted by Steffy; updated 01/20/07

The Best Daddy Daugher Song     (3 replies)

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 01/20/07

TEXAS MONTHLY ARTICLE ON QUINCEANERAS     (3 replies)

Hello--My name is Pamela Colloff, and I`m a staff writer at TEXAS MONTHLY magazine. I`m working on a story about quinceaneras. If you are having a quinceanera -- big or small -- anywhere in Texas in 2007, and you are interested in being featured in the magazine, please ...
Posted by Pamela Colloff; updated 01/20/07

MY DRESS     (1 reply)

My dress is red what color should my damas dresses be?
Posted by JASMINE; updated 01/21/07

Can U Send Me A Guide !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     (1 reply)

Can u please send me a planning guide 4 my quince At my dads email address (ricky82@verizon.net) ~*~thanks~*~
Posted by Melanie vega; updated 01/21/07