Quinceanera    

Please email me a free copy of your planning guide. Would like to keep organized. I`ve gone to 2 book stores and no one carries sweet-16 or Quinceanera planning guides. All there is are just wedding planners :( Thank you
Posted by olivia Guerra; updated 02/22/07

'Best Quince Photographers' Feb. 2007 By Latina Magazine    

Vargas Photography, LLC Connecticut A hispanic owned company providing the Latino community with professional Photographs... Rated the `Best Quince Photographers Feb. 2007` by Latina Magazine Check out our website: Www.VargasPhotos.com Our packages start ...
Posted by Vargas Photos; updated 02/22/07

Sweet Sixteen    

I really need help for my sweet sixteen.i wanted to have a quincera but i never had the time and the money so now im doing everything for my very own birthday!my birthday is in may and i dont have much time. I dont find a place thats affordable and nice.please help me!
Posted by desiree; updated 02/21/07

Where To Find A Dance Instructer    

Ok I am 14 years old and we don`t know where you can find a dance insructer in my area I live chicago well near by and I really want to know where you can find one!
Posted by Georgina; updated 02/21/07

Dress Color .. We Are Debating !!!     (2 replies)

My daughter`s sweet 15 is in Nov. She is light brown..you know Mexican color...we are from Mexico..anyways,,,pink makes her look darker...and she tried a gold and she looks so beautiful...but I don`t know if that color is too light for a sweet 15//they normally go in ...
Posted by sandrita; updated 02/21/07

CINDERELLA    

For those planning a Cinderella Quinceanera - be sure to check out www.cmbcrafts.com These are just examples of orders that I have done as every items is custom made to your details. Be sure to check out the Cinderella page. Email me anytime I am always happy ...
Posted by Connie; updated 02/22/07

Wonderful Centerpieces And Favors For Your Quineanera     (1 reply)

I would love to help you with unique and memorable centerpieces and favors for your Quinceanera. I custom design all of my items to your every detail, color, themes, elegant or fun! Making every order unique and you will find my pricing easy on any budget. You ...
Posted by Connie; updated 02/19/07

Your Quince, But You're Not Hispanic    

If you belong to a family that are planning a Quinceanera for a girl who is not Hispanic, please contact me. I`d be interested in interviewing you for an article about this trend. I`m a freelance reporter and a graduate student in Columbia University`s journalism ...
Posted by Joe Gould; updated 02/19/07

Quinceanera    

I need songs for my valz and to dance with my dad
Posted by edith; updated 02/19/07

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (2 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 02/19/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 02/19/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, ON YOUR 15 , CAL    

QUINCEANERA SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 02/19/07

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?    

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 02/20/07

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

I am a padrino (godparent) in a quinceanera which i will be helping with some of the cost for this event and my question is should i buy a gift or not??? What is the etiquette??
Posted by christina; updated 02/20/07

Help     (4 replies)

Can you send me any information you can. I have been posting here and have not had anykind of help. Will someone PLEASE HELP?
Posted by Nora; updated 02/13/07

Thank U Note To My Boyfriend    

I want to write a thank u note to my man for making valentines day special when i did not even get him anything cos i was so broke
Posted by pelma maphosa; updated 02/15/07

Thank U Note To My Boyfriend    

I want to send a thank u note to my boyfriend for making valentines day so special when i did not even get him anything cos im so broke
Posted by pelma maphosa; updated 02/15/07

VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, STARTING $1400    

QUINCEANERA SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 02/15/07

Quinceanera    

Please send me a copy of your Quinceanera Panning guide. Thanks
Posted by Sally; updated 02/15/07

Quinceanera    

Please send me a free copy of Planning Guide Thanks
Posted by Sally; updated 02/15/07

Helli    

Hello my 15 is on june 9 07 and i am very excited for this to come my mother and i had a teacher that was going to teach but she kinda said that she wasnt able to do it i live in portland oregon please help thanx
Posted by Arisbeth rios; updated 02/15/07

Speech/Poem    

Has anyone received a speech yet? I`m desperately seeking one. Thanks!
Posted by ruth@bannerot.co; updated 02/16/07

Need Choreogrpher For Quiceallera     (1 reply)

I need a dace teacher for walts, and spanish dances. For the month of June 2007. In the chicago land area.
Posted by Javier; updated 02/16/07

Sweet 15 Planner Guide    

Can you please send me a planner guide. Thank You.
Posted by Maria Rivas; updated 02/17/07

Quince    

I need help to find songs or valses for my quince can you please help me I`m desperate I need help if you have any suggestions please tell me don`t think about it just tell me please thank you
Posted by bernice; updated 02/18/07