Choreographer     (3 replies)

Could anyone please referral an afordable choreographer?
Posted by mireya; updated 01/17/07

Any Body Know Any Good Choreographers?!     (3 replies)

My name is elizabeth i am looking for a good choreographer! i live in pico rivera, california,90660! Anybody know good ones around here?!?
Posted by elizabeth g.; updated 01/17/07

Please Send Me 1    

Please send me a free guide! Im trying 2 plan my 15 all by myself so my parents will let me have 1 if its all together but im lost!! Please send me 1 to t.sofia91@yahoo.com Thank you!
Posted by Sofia; updated 01/16/07

Sweet Sixteen "Mardi Gras Masquerade Theme"    

Hello, I am having a sweet sixteen dance for my daughter and the theme is "Mardi Gras Masquerade" I was hoping you could suggest 3 songs that would be good to play for her during presentation. I like the songs from Phantom of the opera. But needed some other options. ...
Posted by Dee; updated 01/16/07

Quinceanera    

Hey all!!, I have found out I have a talent. I prepare the most memorable and beautiful sweet fifteen ever. I coordinate them, I set up an amazing ball room dance, other dances as well. Plus i am the master of ceremony. When i complete a party, i have always over 6 ...
Posted by Liz; updated 01/17/07

I Need A Choreographer     (2 replies)

Does anybody know good choreographers? I live in pico rivera,california Anybody know any choreographers near here?
Posted by elizabeth gonzal; updated 01/17/07

Free Quinceanera Planning Guide.     (20 replies)

Please email me a copy of your free quinceranera planning guide. I`d really appreciate the help!
Posted by Thelma Hernandez; updated 01/15/07

Quincenra    

Please send me a free copy of your planning guide
Posted by maggie ramos; updated 01/15/07

Orange Dress    

I would like to know where the dresses were made for the girls that were in your party. The orange dresses. I would those dresses for my wedding party and would love to know where to purchase them. My email beannie_25@yahoo if u can forward the info to that add plz.
Posted by Sabine; updated 01/15/07

QuinceaƱera    

Please email me a copy of your free quinceranera planning guide. I sure it will be very helpfull along with my idaes . Thanks Maritza
Posted by Maritza; updated 01/15/07

HELP On My Quince Planing!!!     (1 reply)

By the way, my e-mail is martxcmaniac@sbcglobal.net if anyone has any suggestions on my quince planning.Thank you!!!
Posted by Crystal Clear; updated 01/15/07

Planner    

Hi we are planning a sweet sixteen for my little sister and would really like to recieve a planner to help make things easier....thanks
Posted by michelle; updated 01/16/07

15 Pictures    

Can anyone please send me some pics. Of ur 15 i wanna get an idea on helping my little sister with her 15!! thanks.
Posted by lily; updated 01/16/07

Guide    

Please email me a guide if the quincerea plese
Posted by Janell; updated 01/16/07

BASS SONG    

I NEED TO TITLE OF THE SONG FOR THE COURT WHEN THEY COME IN, CAN YOU HELP?
Posted by SALLY GONZALES ; updated 01/12/07

QUINCE....i Just Had My Quince Saturday     (4 replies)

Hey everyone i just had my quince on saturday it was everything i ever wished for i was alittle nervous...i had 14 damas and chambelons we did 2 surpise dances yeah by sean paul...and pump it up i am getting pictures tomarrow if anyone wants to see just hit me up at my ...
Posted by brenda; updated 01/12/07

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (4 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 01/12/07

Quinceaneras On Youtube    

Hey .. Alot of you seem to ask for ideas about dances and songs for your quince ... I just happened to run across one by accident then did a search and found hundreds!! it may help some of you that want to choreograph your own routine ... Or colors or decorations or ...
Posted by Dawn Mari; updated 01/12/07

Quinceanera Planning Guide    

Please send us a copy of your guide. We would really appreciate it.
Posted by antonette blanco; updated 01/12/07

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (1 reply)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 01/12/07

My QUINCE    

Hey wats up I only wanted to tell yall that my QUINCE are goin to be in 10/11/2007.OKAY YALL!
Posted by Perla; updated 01/13/07

Help Me Plezz    

Yeah well i need finding a salon and a 15nera shop PLEZZZZZZ help 4rm da girls that already had 1 Thanxx, Prettygurl
Posted by elizabeth; updated 01/14/07

SHOES    

HEY GUYZ ii`M SORRY ii WRiiTE ON HERE ALOT BUT THiiS iiS THE 1ST TiiME ii`VE EVER DONE THiiS...WELL N-E WAYS LET ME GET TO THE POiiNT, ii NEED SOME WEBSTiiES FOR SHOES AND iiNViiTATiiONS WiiTH MY PiiC ON THE FRONT. SO iiF YOU HAVE N-E PLEASE TELL ME ii WANT MY QUiiNCE ...
Posted by andrea; updated 01/14/07

C A N D L E L I G H T I N G C E R E M O NY S T A N D     (1 reply)

Call for info.... 917 306-9158 Designed to any theme..... Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg
Posted by VIRG; updated 01/14/07

Free Quinceanera Planning Guide    

Please e-mail me a copy of the planning guide. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Sabrina
Posted by Sabrina; updated 01/14/07