No Novio, No Fatha, No Older Primo, Ni Un Amigo(boy)

Hi senoritas
Ima boricua and 14 but ma quincenera
Is next month
Only thing is
I can`t really have ma own princessa dance
Cuz i don`t have a boyfriend,brother, and ma dad ain`t invited
So what can i do instead
Mi abuelito passed 2 months ago
And ima not really that close close 2 1 of ma uncles
Any advice on what i should do instead
Please help
Por favor
Ma mmami is upset enough bout it
Por favor
Posted by ree-ree; updated 10/13/06

Hey I think you should dance with any guy that you`re close to. Like maybe a cousin or friend.
Posted by Michelle; updated 10/14/06

That is unfortunate. Like the previous person suggested, you can dance w/ a close male friend/cousin/neighbor or you can also hire dancers. It would also be nice to include something in the reception to remember your abuelito. Good luck to you.
Posted by elizabeth; updated 10/20/06

Sweety, thats easy you should dance with your mom... She`s is your mom and dad and I think she deserves it, especially planning all this for you... One song that would be great would be Because you loved me by Celine DIon... Good luck and let me know how it turned out.
Posted by KSK; updated 10/30/06

That is soooo easy!! Dance with your MOM!! It does not have to be with a male, traditionally yes but if your Mom is who you have ... Then dance with your Mom ... I did and she can play in my daughter`s eyes by martina mcbride ... Or hero by mariah carey or wind beneath my wings!! good luck!!
Posted by Dawn Mari; updated 01/10/07

Hey thats all rigth dont have to be dad it could be mom.ant ,uncle
And for balz just do a surpise dance withyour friends no boys just girls
Want to talk e-mail me at babydulce559@yahoo.com
Posted by rosa; updated 01/23/07

The answer has been sitting in front of you all this time. Hello dance with your mother she has been the one there supporting you loving you. I know this may not be tradition, but whose t say it can`t be done. That is what will make your quince different and special. Most of all it may just be what your mom needs as well.
Posted by Tanya; updated 01/24/07