Need Waltz Now     (1 reply)

PLEASE I NEED WALTZ FOR MA SISTERS SWEET 15 BUT I HAVE NO IDEA SOMEONE HELP PLIZZZZ!!!
Posted by diana; updated 03/26/07

Choreographer    

I need to find a cheap but creative choreographerfor my cousin quince party.
Posted by pamela; updated 03/25/07

Nesecito Ayuda     (1 reply)

Hola maestra nececito ayuda con el vals de los quinceƱos d mi hermana por mas que he vuscao mestros en oklahoma city no encuentro por favor ayudeme este es mi email Lamichu06@yahoo.com Muchas gracias.
Posted by Maria; updated 03/24/07

Sweet 16 Candle Cermony     (2 replies)

My daughter is having a sweet 16 i would like to know if anyone can tell me where to by candle holders i would rather not have the candles in the cake i bought the candles and can not find any holders for them.thank you
Posted by Rhonda ; updated 03/24/07

***PRINCESS & CINDERELLA CANDLE CEREMONY STANDS***    

Hi ! If you are planning the candle lighting ceremony, please visit my website to see stands I design. I have different styles on site for princess & cinderella At reasonalbe prices.. I also have money boxes, and Pillows for the tiara & shoes... I`m in NYC... Feel ...
Posted by Virg; updated 03/24/07

**** MASKERADE & MARDI GRAS CANDLE CEREMONY STANDS ***    

Hi ! If you are planning the candle lighting ceremony, please visit my website to see stands I design. I have different styles on site for princess & cinderella At reasonalbe prices.. I also have money boxes, and Pillows for the tiara & shoes... I`m in NYC... Feel ...
Posted by Virg; updated 03/24/07

Quieneanera    

Please send me a copy of the christian quieneanera ceremony. I`am planning a double one. Thanks, Dianne in MIchigan
Posted by dianne williams ; updated 03/21/07

The Best Daddy Daugher Song     (3 replies)

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 03/22/07

Sweet Sixteen Party     (3 replies)

I`m the mother of the birthday girl, we`re having her sweet sixteen and I`m in charge of all. The theme is Cinderella (A dream come true) we would like silky pink napkins,round table cloths to match. A good idea for center pieces. To go along with the theme, also ...
Posted by Evelyn; updated 03/23/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

QUINCEANERA SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 03/23/07

Invitations W/ My Pic On The Front     (2 replies)

Hey gurls i was wondering if n-e of you gurls knew websites i could go on to find invitations w/ my pix of the front.... Holla back if you do....
Posted by andrea; updated 03/23/07

The Best Daddy Daugher Song    

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 03/23/07

Popular Themes - But All Unique!     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for your Quinceanera. All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! Making every order unique and you will find my pricing easy on any budget. You may ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 03/23/07

Sweet 16 For My Only Daughter     (9 replies)

Hi my name is Annes Parson and my daughter is going to have her Sweet 16 in 2009. I want her to have a faiy tale party, so I am starting now. Do you have some suggestions. Is there a special planner to help me? Thanks for your help.
Posted by Annes; updated 03/24/07

Quince Suits    

Im planning a quince... An i cant find where to get suits.. I dont want pachuco suits either... I want some nice ones but i cant find any. Can u help me.???
Posted by Julie; updated 03/18/07

CINDERELLA, MARDI GRAS, - NO THEME IS A PROBLEM    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for your QUINCEANERA All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! Making every order unique and you will find my pricing easy on any budget. You may see ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 03/19/07

Quinceanera    

MY QUINCEANERA IS IN AUGUST AND I NEED THOSE SONGS!!!!!!
Posted by nena; updated 03/19/07

I NEED SOME GOOD CUMBIA SONGS FOR ME AND MY COURT!     (5 replies)

H3Y GUYZ ii WAS WOND3RiiN iiF N-3 ON3 COULD GiiV3 M3 SOM3 GOOD CUMBiiAS SONG FOR M3 AND MY COURT TO DANC3 TO. I`M KINDA G3TTiiNG TiiR3D OF KUMBiiA KiiNGS. SO iiF U CAN GiiVE N-3 iiDEAS ii WOULD APPRECiiATE iit
Posted by andrea; updated 03/19/07

Song: I Am Dancing With My Older Cousin    

Please help me the only male figure I have on my family is my cousin he is only 33 years old, I don`t know what song to dance for my sweet sixteen
Posted by katia; updated 03/19/07

UNIQUE Centerpieces, Favors And MUCH MORE!    

Hello I would love to help you with unique decorations and favors for your Quinceanera! All of my items are custom designed to your details,colors, themes, elegant or fun! Making every order unique and you will find my pricing easy on any budget. You may ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 03/20/07

I NEED HELP FINDING SOMETHING FOR CHAMBELANES     (7 replies)

HI I NEED HELP FINDING SOMETING CHAMBELANES TO WEAR IM TIRED OF SEEING THEM WEAR A TUX DOES ANYONE HAVE AN IDEA PLEASE HELP ME
Posted by SILVIA; updated 03/20/07

Vitamark International ----Valentino    

Addition to my business: Http://www.AppetizerDiet.com/466595 Plus: Awesome Products At- VITAMARK Nutrition Personal Care Food & Diet Http://Valentino.vitamark.com Plus : Visit our page for more info: Valentino's Yof
Posted by Valentino; updated 03/20/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1400.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 03/21/07

Win A Dream Quincenaira Event At Disney    

Win a trip to Disney, airfare, hotel, dress, etc. For 10 people to attend a dream quiceanera. Check out the contest rules at davidsbridal.com under special occassions, quincenera for details. Hurry, I think contest ends on March 30, 2007.
Posted by Lisa; updated 03/21/07

Carriage CakeStand    

Hello my name is Ida Morrison, and I have a " New" Carriage cakestand ( Forsale) and Carriage Bookstand (Forsale). If you want to see pictures, please e-mail me at idamorrisn@yahoo.com. Il be glad to send you pictures. Thanks, Ida Morrison
Posted by Ida Morrison; updated 03/21/07